hand2hand 12.5 mil

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Sep 13, 2017.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

The hand to hand Harvey/Irma one hour telethon by celebrities Tuesday night said it took in around 12.5 million in that one hour and the phone lines for giving were going to remain open all night.

I would sure love to see the books on where every last dollar went for whatever amount they take in. The thing to remember is that supposedly every dollar taken in would go to flood victims. I also would almost be willing to bet we will never see where all the money goes.

I just couldn't hold back my emotions hearing about some of the flood victims and I sure hope they see the money so they can start their lives over real soon. There should not be even one flood victim still living in a shelter sleeping on a cot in a month from now.

I hope they all say show me the money go from your hand to my hand. They said it was theirs so give it to them. I so hope they all get their money. No excuses will be acceptable.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  2. buster40c

I read today that Handinhand telethon raised more than $44 million and the donations would be given to maybe 10 charities.

3. buster40c

Watching the game tonight they said JJ Watt's fund raiser has raised over 37 million and still counting. There is no acceptable reason for the Harvey victims to be left to suffer their losses. The victims need get the money meant for them.

It has been reported that the Red Cross took in $300 million from donations. it's time the money needs to be given out to the victims.

I took a creative writing course and I seemed to have tried using it for creative mathematics. It didn't work out very well at all.