H2O the oldest kure

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Jul 14, 2017.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I came across this site that was mentioned by an MD in her book The Detox Solution. Water can't be called a cure of disease because the FDA doesn't recognize water as a drug. According to the FDA anything claiming to cure disease must be a drug which must be approved by the FDA. Water is not a drug therefore it can't claim to cure any illness or disease. Go figure!

Something to ponder on....just how many people die from the side effects of intentionally drinking water which we can't live without? Now how many people die every day from FDA approved drugs side effects? You can't live without water but it can't be called a drug so it can't according to the FDA claim to keep you alive.
    http://www.watercure.com/udc2.html

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  2. greg_r

greg_r Well-Known Member

3. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Electrolyte depletion, to the point of dizziness and or fainting, isn't rare, only uncommon. Calling the vehicle (water) toxic looks a lot like stretching a term way out of shape to make it fit.

4. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

The water in Flint Michigan was highly toxic only because of the bureaucracy in that state's legislature. Out here we never go anywhere without our coolers and plenty. Our water is so bad tasting which means we buy a LOT of bottled water. We will drink a minimum of 6 bottles per day, per person in order to maintain our electrolytes. I was amiss in doing that while working on my truck 2 days ago and didn't drink enough so I was sucking on Gatorade all evening and into the middle of the night. Charlie Horses plagued me and reminded me of my daily consumption.

Tommy

5. buster40c

Yep drinking water can take a toll on electrolytes as I found out recently. That's why they have salt tablet dispensers. That's why they made Gatorade.
    Bottom line is still when we become dehydrated all sorts of things can shut down in the body. It is said we should drink half our body weight in ounces of water. 200 pound man should drink 100 ounces of water. When our blood gets like mud it can't easily get through the tiny little capillaries.

Drink up and get your veeta vitta vegies.

6. greg_r

greg_r Well-Known Member

The only thing i really know about it is that George first went blind. He was taken to the hospital and never came home.

7. buster40c

I think that clear water he was drinking might have been white lightning. Something went totally wrong that's for sure.