Gun Sales Still Soaring

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by threetango, May 5, 2016.

1. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

WOW at least 7.7 million gun sales in first quarter of 2016. According to Obama and other libtards about guns being the problem then why hasn't there been an enormous rise in gun crimes? Could it be because the libtards are liars about who the real culprits are concerning gun crimes? Obviously it isn't the law abiding citizens with guns being a problem.

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I try to do my part....:):cool:

Jim

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I expect if Hillary gets elected president then gun sales will really soar above all sales records. Better stock up on powder.
    I really find it hard to grasp Hillary's openly talking against the 2nd Amendment. Does she not see the record sales of guns? I think her blatantly using an unconstitutional gun hating campaign platform will not get her elected. This obviously shows she doesn't care what the citizens want or care about.
    Doesn't she realize the reason we still have the right to bear arms is because most politicians know a vote to take away 2nd rights is a definite defeat in being re-elected? It appears she is already living in her own mental state of total control. She is being blatantly open what she plans to do if elected.
    VOTER BEWARE!

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  5. Floorist

Floorist Old Timer

Me too. .............