Gun Owners Refuse to Register Under New York Law

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by greyhawk50, Jan 26, 2013.

1. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 greyhawk50

2. refugee

refugee New Member

this will be interesting to see as it plays out. could give us an idea of what we all can expect with the current president.i fear we may all have to take a harsh stand soon. we certainly have our work cut out for us. i urge full support for the nra.

3. threetango

threetango Special Dance Instructor

Has to start somewhere, might as well be New York.

JUST SAY NO !

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

5. Seenya

Seenya Once a Marine...

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Obama and Cuomo were in cahoots on the New York law. A trial balloon to see what works, what doesn't and the reaction of the people.

6. GerryM

GerryM New Member

I was thinking the same thing ... glad to see the push back

7. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

This is only the beginning. First the .223 round and next will be high caliber pistols ie: .357, .40, .45 and the list goes on. Here in Az we have open carry however my state senator is John McCain of whom I do not trust. Once they become a senator, they become one of the "good ole boys" and a member of the millionaires club. I wrote to my state rep. and McCain and my rep. did respond with with "we will get back to you" type of letter. However, McCain never even gave me the courtesy of doing the same. He needs to stay in Scottsdale and run his wife beer business.
    Tommy

8. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

BY 10th Amendment rights the people have the right to nullify any state law or ordinance contrary to the Constitution.
    Read Article VI-section 2 of the Constitution. "any thing in the "Constitution or Laws of any State" to the contrary NOTWITHSTANDING". That should dispel the BS about the States not being bound by the Constitution.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015