Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, My name is Steven.

I'm 65. I've been shooting for about 40 years mostly with revolvers in USPSA and ICORE. I recently took up Steel Challenge shooting with a Ruger Mark III 22/45 and it's quickly becoming one of my favorite guns.

I'm a retired Computer Salesman from before they were called PCs. Life was interesting them. I'm also a semi pro Photographer.

One of my favorite hobbies beside the guns is archery. I've won many tournaments and really enjoy it.

Hope to be making a few more posts.

Thanks.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to Rugertalk from Kentucky,

Thanks for the introduction.

sure we will be learning from you.

We also have another member here that's a photographer,
Just opened up his new Photo business.

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You have a wealth of experience that's for sure.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome to our community and glad to have you on board. You may notice some "leg yanking" on this thread however it is in fun. The one thing I would ask you since you are into archery: do you have any extra arrows I can borrow? I have a need for about 6 of them and may I also borrow your bow?
Thanks for joining!!!!

Tommy from Az

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Way to break in the new guy Tommy!
Welcome to the forum from Hollywood Alabama Steven! Just to let you know, we love pictures! We even have a special thread for it, but you can show 'em anywhere!

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Gumpy,

You know I try to be amiable to everyone who joins. I thought my thanking him was somewhat congenial. Am I wrong?

Tommy

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Steven!

:welcome:

I used to be really into archery back when I lived in California. Once I moved to a freer state, my passion for firearms and hunting kinda took over.
I still have over 1k worth of archery stuff. I have a couple of bows, but the only bow I've shot recently is my Mission Craze. I really like the adjustability of it. I used to be pretty good with it, too. I'm a bit rusty at the moment though.....

Anyway, welcome to RugerTalk and enjoy the forum!

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
From KY.welcome to R.T.

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Welcome from Tucson, Az. I also enjoy archery and have a target set up in my bedroom. I shoot a 50# recurve made by Bear, the model is the Black Bear. Wife doesn't complain as long as I hit the target and not the dresser behind it. Some have gone through and nicked it but they weren't misses.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts