Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive resided in this neck of the woods for about 25 ys now, retired and have been enjoying my Rugers for a long time. I am fortunate enough to live rural and enjoy great neighbors and still the sounds of mooing livestock, howlin coyotes, and wake to a crowin rooster.

Most of my shooting now is deer season and I handle that with an older 77 flat bolt .243 and and occasional armadilla and rocky raccoon if he gets too pesty I'll call upon my 10/22.

I spend a lot of time outside and there is an occasional pest with lots of attitude and I handle it with my GP100 and some .357 cci shotshell.

Ive a No 1 .220 Swift when I get a chance to reach out there and Ive been draggin that thing around since I bought it new back in the early 70's if I can remember that far back. Along side of that is a 77 in .220 Rocket (just a blown out Swift) that's a gas to shoot.

Married to a great gal who cooks up some great Polk Sallat, bacon, eggs, grits and biscuits, sausage gravy with a side of chocolate puddin, coffe and a tall cold glass of fresh milk come Sunday after church.

Lookin forward to meeting great Ruger folks on what looks like a great forum.

·
Super Moderator
1,378 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome from Michigan. I spent several years going to Cookeville TN at Thanksgiving, beautiful state. If your near Cookeville, check out Bend of the river shooting club / range.

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Hi from KY.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts