Greetings from Middle Tn.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TnTom, Aug 4, 2018.

1. TnTom

TnTom New Member

Ive resided in this neck of the woods for about 25 ys now, retired and have been enjoying my Rugers for a long time. I am fortunate enough to live rural and enjoy great neighbors and still the sounds of mooing livestock, howlin coyotes, and wake to a crowin rooster.

Most of my shooting now is deer season and I handle that with an older 77 flat bolt .243 and and occasional armadilla and rocky raccoon if he gets too pesty I'll call upon my 10/22.

I spend a lot of time outside and there is an occasional pest with lots of attitude and I handle it with my GP100 and some .357 cci shotshell.

Ive a No 1 .220 Swift when I get a chance to reach out there and Ive been draggin that thing around since I bought it new back in the early 70's if I can remember that far back. Along side of that is a 77 in .220 Rocket (just a blown out Swift) that's a gas to shoot.

Married to a great gal who cooks up some great Polk Sallat, bacon, eggs, grits and biscuits, sausage gravy with a side of chocolate puddin, coffe and a tall cold glass of fresh milk come Sunday after church.

Lookin forward to meeting great Ruger folks on what looks like a great forum.

rugertoter likes this.
  2. Fireman22

Fireman22 Active Member

Welcome to the forum.

3. jbardellini

jbardellini Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the forum

4. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

Hello and welcome from Indiana! :)

5. 67stingray

67stingray Member

Welcome from a fellow Tennessean.

6. paulruger

paulruger Active Member

Welcome from Texas!

7. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum

8. Armybrat60

Armybrat60 New Member

Welcome from Oregon!!

9. armbruse

armbruse Member

Welcome from Michigan. I spent several years going to Cookeville TN at Thanksgiving, beautiful state. If your near Cookeville, check out Bend of the river shooting club / range.

10. MuleOne

MuleOne New Member

Welcome to the forum from Florida,!

11. RL Johnson

RL Johnson Active Member

Welcome from Texas, sounds like a great collection you have there.

12. ifithitu

ifithitu Well-Known Member