Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I own several Rugers; 4-5/8 Super Blackhawk/Bisley conversion, GP100 4" full lug and of course a 10/22T stainless.
I stumbled in here because I decided I need a MKIII 22/45, unfortunately you can't buy a new semi auto ruger 22 in CA anymore so I'm on the hunt for an in state used copy.

Looking forward to learning a few things around here

Dan

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your time spent here.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk,

Glad to have ya.

Thanks for joining.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Hello all, I own several Rugers; 4-5/8 Super Blackhawk/Bisley conversion, GP100 4" full lug and of course a 10/22T stainless.
I stumbled in here because I decided I need a MKIII 22/45, unfortunately you can't buy a new semi auto ruger 22 in CA anymore so I'm on the hunt for an in state used copy.

Looking forward to learning a few things around here

Dan
Welcome Dan. Whether or not you can learn anything here I ain't saying. Just don't admit learning anything from the Arizona crowd. They are too damn cocky by half already.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Okay for you now Bob, just okay for you!!! Just cause you live in Bernie land does not give you the right to terrify a new recruit to our forum. You should tell them what nice guys we are. The Arizona "Zonies" are probably the best bunch of guys and gals in the forum and we don't have any secrets. We share our info and vast amount of experience (I don't know what experience we have). However just because your man is beating Hildebeast does not give you the right to bad mouth us good ole poor folk. Ain't our fault we have to live in the desert with no food, water, giant gila monsters, 15' long rattlesnakes, dust filled air and NO A/C shooting ranges, but we manage to get along real well. So it's okay for you Bob, remember what I said, okay for you!!!:rayoff:

Tommy

BTW Dan, just ignore Bob, Buster and Phideax but Magnum, Ernie, & Shooter are okay and WELCOME to RT!!! Glad you're on board!!!

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to RT....

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
BTW Dan, just ignore Bob, Buster and Phideax but Magnum, Ernie, & Shooter are okay and WELCOME to RT!!! Glad you're on board!!!
:ignore: ..?

Yep...there goes Tommy...he is reaching for another leg to pull...aint he smooth ?

:tiphat:

Jim

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I do believe that would be a good thing..;)

Tommy is a gentleman :)tiphat::cheesy:) he don't pick on girls.

Jim

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Well, it would if he were in shooting distance.
Bob,

One day I will get you back with interest! Don't know when or how but itsa coming. And no, I don't pick on ladies or girls. Now give me an old codger from Vermont, Sandersville, aint that what they call it, and that might be a different story. ROF and laughing!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Bob,

One day I will get you back with interest! Don't know when or how but itsa coming. And no, I don't pick on ladies or girls. Now give me an old codger from Vermont, Sandersville, aint that what they call it, and that might be a different story. ROF and laughing!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy
Well, all I can say is nyah-nyah. That "Sandersville" bounced around in my head for hours, until I remembered Sandersonville, an unofficial name for a grouping of three family homes in Shrewsbury VT many years ago. All of the voting adults probably voted for Dean Davis for Governor (who was not a liberal, nor any other sort of Democrat). Thanks for snagging out another memory.

:cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts