Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Added one more Ruger to my collection today. Picked up my new LCP. This is the third LCP I have owned, great pocket gun.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
As much as I don't care for the .380 as a defensive round, if I were to ever buy one, it would be the LCP.
Did you get the new version or the original?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The original. Someone returned it where I work and I got it for $172. They said it would not come apart to clean. The pin you pull to take it down was really stuck but it came out. It was a really a good deal.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Congrats on the new acquisition.

Got any pics,

Hope it aint to cold for ya to get out and shoot the crap out of it. :)

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Friend of mine in IL sent me pics of the first snow up there so I hope there is an indoor range around you to shoot it. From what reviews I read the LCP is probably the best all around pocket rocket launcher. It is sort of like the little dog that does also bite hard.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
$172, not bad!!

·
Registered
685 Posts
I so wanted the LCP. Although it wasn't the first, it's the 380 that all the others were judged by. Both my brothers and my dad carry one, I'm the black sheep, went with the TCP instead. I bought the LCP II the week it came out, so glad I did. I think my siblings are even going to let me back into the family!

$172 for a LCP is a super good price!

·
1968 Ford Galaxie 500 XL
204 Posts
Crazy if you did not jump on that deal.

Congrats and good luck with it.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
May not look like a handful but shooting one might change your thinking about that.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
^^very true......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts