Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't imagine anyone able to find enough 22 ammo to want to waste it so quickly. But it would be a lot of fun.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_apCd7d1c[/ame]

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
" But it would be a lot of fun."

Not for me; burning ammo like that is like burning money. All of my sphincters would cinch up painfully.

:dizzy:

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an S&W M&P 15-22 that I seldom shoot because I can go through the 25 round magazine in a hurry.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
It's been so long since I have seen .22 ammo that I would encase in a safe and hold on to it for posterity. Last box that Sportsman's Warehouse had cost $19.95 for 50 rounds. Like I stated before, they must be gold plated. I think I have 1 box of 50 left so that shows you how hard it is to come by here is sunny "Valley of the Sun" Arizona. That guy just shot up $50.00 worth of ammo!!!!!!
Tommy

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$20 for 50 round box? Not $20 from my wallet. Last box of 333 rounds I paid $19 for it.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
I see it online from several vendors at prices that cipher out to 10¢ a round - plus shipping.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
$20 for 50 round box? Not $20 from my wallet. Last box of 333 rounds I paid $19 for it.
Buster,
You should be arrested for theft in the 1st degree. It ain't fair for us poor folk who live in a sanctuary city, have border control issues to have to pay a $20 dollar bill for 50 rounds of .22. BTW, any chance of picking up another thousand rounds and sending them my way????????
Tommy:rolleyes:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Tommy is it really that bad in 'Zona? Here in Iowa there's no surplus, that's for sure, but I just picked up a 50 box of CCI RNL for $6 at LGS and that's fairly high around here. If you spend any effort at all you'll find .22 around here, it just may not be exactly what you want.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's a conspiracy I tell ya. Tommy, it has to be a conspiracy. They heard that more people are killed with .22 than any other caliber so they are conspiring to take them all away from the public law abiding sportsman shooters.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts