Got 2 LC380 Magazines from Ruger Today

Discussion in 'Ruger Center Fire Pistols' started by DDubya, May 10, 2013.

1. DDubya

DDubya Member

Ordered them when I bought the gun 2 weeks ago. Very surprised they came so quick.

2. bikeride4fun

bikeride4fun NRA Benefactor Member

Great....a lot of mags were on backorder...I think there getting caught up.....

3. SmokingGun

SmokingGun New Member

I just bought an LC380 in MD. The pistol was just "approved" on Monday. Our "7 day waiting period" is now running 60-70 days.....ridiculous. I was wondering how long it would take to get some addl. mags. Sure looks like I will have them before I have the gun :-( Those of you in free states - enjoy and appreciate what you have. I'm stuck here for the next 11 years. Maryland's motto is "The Free State".....what a sad joke.

4. ArizonaHeat

ArizonaHeat New Member

Oh man that sucks, I was reading an article last night about how the "occupied" states were having to reapportion money in there budgets to hire new staff to help deal with the huge backlog they all have in their background check and registries. Hopefully for all you guys in the short term they can get caught up quickly, and in the long term the start to see that the added expense is a pointless one. Keep your chins up, keep fighting the good fight, and take new people out shooting ( the more people who understand firearms and enjoy them the better for everyone )