GOP congressman Scalise shot

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by phideaux, Jun 14, 2017.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Represenative Scalise was shot this morning, while about 9 GOP guys were practicing for an up coming ball game.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/1...l-practice-shooting-multiple-people-shot.html

[Steve Scalise shot in Virginia, aide also hit
    Published June 14, 2017 Fox News

NOW PLAYING
    Breaking coverage of Rep. Scalise shooting
    House Majority Whip Steve Scalise was shot in the hip and multiple Congressional aides were hit by a gunman with a rifle who opened fire at a baseball practice in Virginia Wednesday morning, Fox News confirmed.

At least one aide was shot in the chest
    .]

Looks like he was hit in hip, and is going to survive.

Why would anyone hate baseball that much?

Jim

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

So he hates Trump so he goes to a baseball game for charity to kill some congressmen. Not any particular one, just any would do. It is such a whacked out society we live in today.
    Yep go liberal left and really care about people. What a bunch of hypocrites. Gee did it being flag day have anything to do with why he did it today? I mean it was just a practice game. Did he think he was being patriotic doing it on flag day?

IMO just goes to show the most feared person could be a far left liberal with a gun. I wonder was he anti-gun? That wouldn't surprise me either.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017

3. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

They've found he was part of a anti republican group on Facebook and they are praising him.
    Just unbelievable

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

The Violent Fringe of the Liberal Left must be made to come to heel!!

Enough IS Enough...Instead of Police standing by with Rules of Engagement NOT to stop the radicals from Burning / Looting / Shutting Down Free Speech / Attacking Citizens on the Right...they should wade INTO the rioting crowds...

BUST HEADS...ARREST LOOTERS...ARREST ARSONISTS...ARREST RADICALS IN BLACK MASKS...AND CURTAIL THE LUNACY THAT IS THE DEMOCRATIC LIBERAL FAR LEFT RESIST MOVEMENT !!

FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE...Then you'll see things change...when it's their lives ruined...their blood on the street...their asses in jail. TREAT THEM LIKE THE CRIMINAL RADICALS THEY ARE...STOP CAVING IN TO THEM.

IT'S THE ONLY THING THEY WILL UNDERSTAND...!!

5. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I just wish all my Republican, conservative friends would stop initiating and partaking in all this violent protesting, and shootings,

WAIT ! Whats that you say ? .....It's not my conservative friends....doing all this??
    Well then, just who is????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Liberals would never do this right ??? (democraps ?)

WAIT ! You say that all of this shooting and looting crap is all by Democrap Liberals ???

hmmm I was bettin , it was all GUNS fault.

It's pretty bad when your watching a shooting on tv , and it gets interupted by another one. (San Fran)

Jim

Hey Buster...sorry theu did all this crap on your b'day.:(

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I agree with shooter13. You be nice now......just doesn't work. They want notoriety then give to them what they deserve for breaking the law. It would be a lot different if it was their lives and blood at stake.

IMO this is just all leading up to an excuse for martial law. With Soros financially backing this crap he needs to be put behind bars first. Any bets how much less violence and demonstrating there would be just by him behind bars? He has and even still is backing this kind of crap in other countries he was involved in taking down. I sure hope the USA doesn't go down the road that Venezuela has but I wouldn't bet against it.

When people starve things get bad. Maybe that Florida Sheriff knows what is ahead that he is warning people to buy a gun and learn how to use it. I am guessing he is privy to some things we aren't.

7. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

The first thing that comes out of the Dems. mouth is gun control. Now the police responded within 3 minutes and began to return fire. All you hear is talk on how our honest politicians are being gunned down i.e. Gabby Gifford in Az. What would have happened if we were in England where very few "bobbies" are allowed to carry firearms? They would have to wait for their version of SWAT would show up.

And my last opinion is: Thank God Nancy Pelosi was not injured nor Chuck Schummer. They need an old bag for 3rd base and Nancy fills the position quite nicely and Chuck makes a darned good ball/bat boy.

Tommy