Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last friday night the magazine latch on my sr45 broke. I contacted customer service via their web site. Bright and early monday morning i got an email directing me to call cust service. After 5 minute chat, i had an email with a ups prepaid overnight label. Dropped it at ups monday at lunch. It arrived in arizona tuesday around noon my time. At 2pm wednesday, i called to check on it, and found that it was already in their shipping area for 2-day back to me. An hour later an email arrived with ups tracking info. Its still wednesday, and something could go wrong in transit, but it looks like less than a week after it broke it will be back in my hands. These days, this is incredibly responsive customer support. I just wanted to get a public 'thank you' out there .... Thank You. ....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
147 Posts
A good reason why Ruger is doing so well. I look at all brands but generally end up walking out with a Ruger because of value and quality. And aftermarket service as you've experienced makes it even a greater value purchase to go Ruger.

Who says the USA ain't still the best at what they do in so many cases......;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
The repair on my SR1911 was all of five days turnaround. That's incredible!

I've only ever had to send one other Ruger back and it was a similar experience.

Generally those who have not had good experiences....... well, you can usually tell from the tone of their complaint thread that there was more vinegar then honey when they called Ruger. ;)

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Always like hearing about Ruger's customer service......one of the best.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts