Gone over to the Devil's side

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by VThillman, Jun 23, 2016.

1. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Both of my Senators - who are Democrats - voted with their party in the recent gun control confrontation. Leahy also participated in the sit-in, and Bernie made a fairly disgusting speech after all four measures failed. So he is no longer an Independent in his heart.

So... neither Senator represents the will of the Vermonters who installed them in Congress, but rather the political party they caucus with. I expected better, even though Leahy is no longer a Vermonter, but a D.C. dweller for several decades now.

I've been an Independent for all my voting life, and now I am forced to vote a straight Republican ticket, state and federal; except for The Donald. Magnum, will you accept the Prez job if elected?

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

D or R , don't mean squat to me .

Its what they HONESTLY :)cryinglaugh:) portray as their core beliefs as being what "WE THE PEOPLE" want.

Or at least aligns with my beliefs, and the constitution

oh ,btw, a NO vote for the Donald is a YES vote for the Hitlery.

Jim

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Yea VT...I hear ya !!

And Jim IS right...a non-vote for Trump IS a vote for Hillary...a VOTE to take away your 2nd Amendment Rights !!

Sometimes...just sometimes...the lesser evil may surprise you.

Trump can be (IS) a jackass at times...but he IS PRO 2nd...and I'll WILL VOTE for him:

1.) Because He IS PRO 2nd...

2.) Because He ISN'T Hillary...I never did like her.

Hope you can see it clear to vote against Hillary by voting for Trump...

You can see how BAD the Liberals want OUR GUNS...

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

But they only want our guns to protect us. Now that's about how stupid they really think we are.

5. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Whichever of them wins, I don't want my participation to be on my conscience. Trump is a 1%er and a a large, badly spoiled child to boot; not at all fit to lead my country. Hillary, well we know about Hillary. In my current analysis of the potential disasters to come, A Trump presidency comes out very slightly worse than a Hillary presidency. The slightly preferable disaster (because disaster is all we have available) is Hillary in the White House and Republican majorities in Congress. Unfortunately, Trump will probably poison the 'down ticket' candidates' chances in his party. My friends, in 2017 we must learn how to swim in excrement.

6. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

You talkin to me?
    Not only No but.... H E double hockey sticks No!
    I value my Soul too much to throw in with that crowd.

I'll vote for the Trump and hope for the best. Of the two disasters, that's my pistol's pick.
    You can say 'told you so' when the time comes.......
    :(

7. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

The 'crowd' I was relating to is a write-in candidacy as a true independent.

Our Constitutional Republic will be in grave danger if Hillary is elected. Repressive Regulation will attempt to bury the first ten amendments and individual freedom in general. She has a strong chance of succeeding, if she gets in.

The rule of The Donald has the potential to bring down the government. Whatever evil eventually replaces it, there will be no Constitution to guide it. The new rulers may speak English poorly, through the mouths of Quislings.

That's this old man's take on the scrape we are in.

Have a great day, folks.

8. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

The devil's side?

A bit of Hillary information.
    Not sure I want to post this interview she did in the 1980's so I'll just provide the link.

:mad: This is disturbing!
    I understand doing your job is what a person has to do. But to laugh about any part of this as if it's a fond memory?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ

9. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Too bad that sick woman will be our new Commander and Chief soon.

[​IMG]

Jim

10. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Bob,

This time I ain't pulling on your leg. I am also a proud independent however we really have no choice on an independent vote. I was for Rubio and Kasich as I thought they both represented my values, morals and ethics. Problem is they didn't get any air time nor coverage. I have to vote for Trump as over the last 30 years we have watched and seen how the Clintons operate. They are power and money hungry manipulates that will do anything to garner a vote. Every time I see Clinton on TV she reminds me of Benghazi and our people who died there. NO ONE had their backs! Think about that if we were both 50 years younger and we were caught in the same situation. I guess like she states "what difference does it make now?" I am sorry buddy, but I have to respectfully disagree with you. The government is by the people and for the people and very, very few congressmen and women tend to forget that once they get into office. I can only hope Trump follows through with half of what he says and then maybe we can start to move forward again.

Very regards to your opinion and respectfully,

Tommy

11. greg_r

greg_r Well-Known Member

I'm afraid this will be true if the people don't rally behing Trump. I honestly belive that a no vote for Trump is a yes vote for Hillary. I couldn't have that on my conscience.