God, I need a life!

Discussion in 'Ruger Revolver Forums' started by Willieboy, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Willieboy

Willieboy New Member

Here I am, on Christmas evening looking for new posts on Ruger Talk. The GP100 I ordered six days ago hasn't even shipped yet and I am bored to death. Will you folks kindly show me some pics of your Christmas Rugers?

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Where did you order your GP100 from? Yep an order one week before xmas you will be lucky to see it by New years. Last gun I got from Bud's took 7 working days before it even shipped out.

3. Willieboy

Willieboy New Member

Your right Buster. I ordered from Buds.

4. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

I use Davidson's "Gallery of Guns" when I can. Bud's is relatively slow. CDNN is pretty quick too - if they have the gun.

5. buster40c

I am guessing Bud's has slowed over the years due to they don't stock as much as they used to and also due to credit card fraud possibly causing cautious waiting for amount to clear.

6. buster40c

When I ordered my GP100, not from Bud's, it turned out my LGS for the transfer had the same model for about $.50 difference and I could have had it the same day. Live and learn. The LGS/gunsmith I last used for a transfer said call him and he can probably match prices for me and save the transfer fee. But I would have to pay sales tax then. Anyway I might give him a chance on any future guns I check out.