gmail delete

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Oct 26, 2017.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I had to use my gmail account for receiving pics and my email folder has emails dating back to 2013. LOL Yeah I never use gmail. My question is how do I delete all the emails at one time? I see at the bottom it says several actions to click on but delete all email files is not highlighted so it can't be clicked on.
    There are thousands of emails under like 150 rows because there are so many. I need delete the whole email folder. HELP!

2. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

I believe if you select one of the emails there will be a 'select all' option.

3. greg_r

greg_r Well-Known Member

Use the Gmail search tool. Put today's date in the search box. Tap the message that pops up on top of your screen asking if you are sure you want to delete all before this date confirm you want to delete.

4. havasu

havasu In the army now..

You will see a small box as shown in the pic. When you click on it, you will get your options.

Attached Files:

5. buster40c

Well I got it done. It seems I did delete around 500 yesterday even though it didn't act like it did yesterday. So today I deleted close to 500 emails @50 per page today. I thought that around 1000 emails in my inbox was a lot since I hardly ever used the account.
    I had to use gmail to see attached pictures because my new email provider quit showing pics and I believe it also caused my not being able to see pics and downloads here on RT. Using my IMAC and gmail I can view pics here on RT. I dropped Yahoo for email and evidently the new email programing changed something in my old PC so that I couldn't view many things on RT and emails.
    Anyway thanks for the help.

6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,

You might want to call Hildebeast and contact her about her G-mail. Seems that she can delete about anything and if she can't delete it, she just hits it with a hammer!!!!

Tommy

7. buster40c

Dang I forgot about asking the delete pro but then again being a gun owner I wouldn't want her having my info or access to my PC.