Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an LC9 and the long trigger pull Is irritating. After about 30 rounds it becomes an annoyance. Academy Sports had shooting gloves. Anyone use such a thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

·
Registered
992 Posts
I would choose not to use them because you probably won't be wearing them in a real life defensive situation. I doubt they would really help anyway. That trigger pull is something the shooter just has to learn to deal with. I think it is the only real drawback to the LC9.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^^agreed. I'm going to use my LC9 as my edc. I purchased an M&P Shield 9 yesterday and will use it as my primary range gun and hd weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

·
#Merica
404 Posts
I don't think it'll help with trigger pull. But Mechanix gloves are in my range bag. Only used them once or twice shooting but they are comfy and don't get in the way. Use them for riding gloves too.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
But the lc9 is designed for carry that's why the longer trigger pull. I'm a revolver man and I find the lc9 comfortable for me ... I shot 50 rounds thur it other day and that was to much actually. But really I shoot it just as good as my 1911's

·
Registered
251 Posts
I use the "FINGERLESS" Wells Lamont work gloves. They are about $6.00 a pr at Wal Mart. They have a decent leatherette palm, and stretches nicely over hand. I like the open fingertips. They make for a decent range glove. Especially in hot muggy areas (Like South Texas). They help keep my hands dry, and sweat off my firearm.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I put 50 rounds through mine yesterday and got mad at how bad a day I was having. The gun fired fine but the operator couldn't group tight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Ruger Forum mobile app

1 - 7 of 7 Posts