Give away.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Apr 20, 2017.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I recently bought a De Santis holster for a J frame revolver. It has an adjustable cant also. It is for IWB right hand. I am not going to use it and I punched two very tiny holes in it to run a wire through to hold the holster from flopping since I was going to use it LH owb so I can't return it either.
    My LCR, S&W 640 and Taurus M68 fit into it. It isn't the greatest holster but it just might fit the needs of someone.
    Package says these guns will fit. S&W j frames 2- 2.25 bbl, Taurus 85/85ch 2", Charter Arms Undercover 2", Ruger LCR 2", LCRX.

So I thought why not give it away to some lucky post number on the forum. I will even pay freight to send it to the winner. All I ask is if you win and don't want to use it then put it back on the forum for another give away for a new home. Just reply with "I am in".
    Sunday I will randomly pick a post number from the replies for the winner.
    ***Each person can enter total of two separate posts.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  2. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

I'm in. Thanks Buster!

3. greg_r

greg_r Well-Known Member

I am in. Thanks!

4. allenr

allenr Member

I am not in because I do not have a gun that fits it, but it is gereous on your part. Nice move buster.

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,

I apologize from my recent misreading of your giving the holster away. I got confused which you know is easy for me. I think what you are doing is very magnanimous and generous!!! Most people would not be that kind. So please accept my sincere apology and may I never make the same mistake again. You are one good guy!!!

Tommy

6. buster40c

Oh if I had a problem with you Tommy I would have yanked your leg so bad you would walk with a limp from then on.

7. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

I think he missed Tommy, I've been limping for two days.;)

8. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Handy,

There are times when we all screw up and I do that a lot. I am just glad to see that you got yanked this time cuz I have grown a foot in the last 3 months. You know, we all gotta share!!!!!!

YANK************************YANK*******************YANK*******here's one for the other leg so you can walk straight!!!:thankyou: Just thought a thanks would help you buddy!

Tommy

9. 67stingray

67stingray Member

Very generous of you Buster, don't have a firearm for it but glad to see that kind of good standing out with the way our society has become. Most of the time we see people expecting easy life without earning it. Your an example of the quality of people in this forum.

10. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Hmmmm. I think Tommy just got so confused that he yanked his own leg.

*******Yank!**********

:cheesy:

11. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Buster, you are getting a lot of credit here for trying to control your 'holster drawer'. Giving 'em away is better than burning them though (burning leather ain't pleasant), so consider this adding my praise to the general din.

;)

12. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I bet I got something it will fit...:cheesy:

But my Holster drawer's are overflowing now.

Maybe I should take the lead from Buster , and see how many I have I can't use, taking up space.:eek::D

Jim

13. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Okay for you Savage, just okay for you!!!!:jawdrop:
    Tommy

14. buster40c

The drawing will be at 5 pm today so get your name in the hat. You can't win if you don't get in the hat.

15. gumpy

gumpy New Member

Thanks for the give away, Mon! Why don't we start a thread to 'pay it forward' ?

16. buster40c

That would work also.

17. buster40c

Okay folks the winner is post #3. I called a friend and asked her to pick a number between 1 and 4. She picked number three.
    So greg_r you are the winner of the holster.
    PM me your address and I will get it sent out Monday to you.

18. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Hey, if we are going to pay this Give Away thread along, my holster drawer is overfull too. Should we 'form a line'?

19. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Congratulations to Greg!!!!! I think what Buster did is very commendable. I am sure that somewhere I might have something I could contribute to someone. I just have to dig in one of my old boxes and take a look. I did have some rifle scabbards at one time that went back to the turn of the century and had them for years. I finally took them down to the Goodwill Store and gave them away. I had never thought about giving them away on our forum. I am going to have to do some serious digging because I have stuff I have had for years and boxed them up and forgot about them.
    Again, Congrats to Greg.

Tommy

20. greg_r

greg_r Well-Known Member

Thanks Buster!

I have a H&R 733 that's sharing a holster with a H&R 929. Looks like the 733 will be moving into its own home!

PM sent.