Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an horizontal shoulder holster for drawing give away. J frames, LCR 357, Charter Bulldog 44 spl, LC9s all fit in the holster. It also has a holder for 2 magazines/ speed strips. The holster is presently set up for LH but it can be switched to RH easily by clipping in other position. I just bought a vertical holster which I like better so I am giving this horizontal holster away.
Just type I AM IN to be entered. Friday 19th a post number will be picked.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I AM IN!!

Thanks Buster!

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I AM IN....

I miss mine....gave it away..:rolleyes::D

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have a winner. #5 Jim is the winner.
I added 2.3 4,5 together and the total was 14. I added 1 and 4 which was 5. It's was just what the numbers came out to end up with.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
O M G !!!!

When I recover from passing out.....I'll be so excited.

First time I ever won anything in my life.

Thank you , thank you, thank you Buster.

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your welcome and hope the holster fills your needs for a shoulder holster. PM me with address.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Oh, I'm sure it will work just fine,
Don't use it too much, but when I wear a Sports coat to weddings, funerals, church, it is very comfy,

Don't know why or when I gave mine away,

Some guy needed it more than me suppose.

anyway I'll use it.

PM sent.

Jim

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Congrats Jim!

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
I am highly suspicious of Buster's selection method; higher math always does that.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think it is called new math which just happened to work out in this case.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Well I like Busters method...;):)

Got it today,

thanks Buster.

My Sig Ultra Carry 1911 fit the holster perfect.

Had to model it for ya.:tiphat:
I haven't adjusted it yet, but it fit pretty good.

It will be my Funeral , wedding and any other sports coat events, holster .Comfy.

shoulder2.jpg

shoulder.jpg

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I figured you would get it today. The post office slip said expected delivery was Thursday but I have found packages usually arrive the day before. I guess they give themselves the extra day so they will be early rather than late.
The holster does take some adjusting to where it is most comfortable and has the gun tilted a bit upward so not to fall out as easily. I finally got it situated to where it felt most comfortable then dang if I didn't find this other holster.
My new vertical shoulder holster doesn't have the mag pouches. I did like the mag pouches. I was able to fit 38spl or .44 speed strips in the pouches. I never did try any magazines in the pouches.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts