Gitmo moving near your home?

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by phideaux, Feb 23, 2016.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

The beginning of the end of Gitmo, when they dropped the population of inmates below 100.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...guantanamo-bay-population-under-100/78792580/

Now Opuker will just issue another Exec order and the last 100 will be moving into our backyards.

Opuker will announce today the closing, then he will work out the details of where, and when he will spend a few gazillion of our tax money to build nice, new , facilities, or send them back to fight again.

Opuker moving full speed ahead in his last 10 months...

Stay tuned for many more Opuker stupid decisions.
    I'm waiting to see who slithers out from under a communist rock, that he will nominate to SCOTUS.

Jim

2. phideaux

The world will love us for doing this.

:sarcasm:

Jim

PS..Where we gonna put all the future TERRORIST we capture?
    Oh , never mind, we aint planning on catching any .:rolleyes:

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

I hope this POS Burns in Hell for everything he has done...and is doing...to our great country.

4. phideaux

I find it vey convenient, or coincidental, that we just lost a great Justice on the supreme court,

and, as I believe , that the congress will stop Opukers command to close Gitmo, and it will go to the SCOTUS.

hmmmmm.

Jim

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Well IMO anything Obama does is only in the interests of taking down the greatest country on earth. I don't believe the USA has ever had a more traitorous president.

6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Obama vowed when he was sworn in to close Gitmo. The first 2 years of his office he had a democratic house and senate and yet did not do it. He was busy lying about Obamacare. Now in his last months as POTUS, he wants to close Gitmo and send 35 of the detainees to countries who do not want them and the rest to the U.S. into a max security system. He has no plans on how to do it. If he should try, he will be breaking the law enacted by a bipartisan Congress, bipartisan overwhelmingly. He said since he is not on the upcoming ballots, politics should not enter into the debate. Since when is he been concerned about politics? He thinks he can use executive fiat if Congress will not back his play. It will cost the taxpayer almost $100 million a year to keep Gitmo open. Since when did he worry about spending any money? How about future detainees that we catch? Where will they go? I will bet you that his next move is going to be on the 2nd amendment before he gets out of office. He will lie and tell the sheople how guns cause so much crime and corruption and how taking our guns will ensure domestic tranquility while every criminal out there will continue to commit crimes. Of course it will be with knives and table legs and certainly not guns. If he wants to close Gitmo, then re-open Alcatraz, refurbish it and use it for battlefield detainees. We could certainly save a lot of money down the road and there weren't a lot of escapes there. This would also be a nice vacation hideaway for Hildebeast. She states it's the far right wing conspiracy that keeps bringing up here e-mails. In Alcatraz, she could have her own server, send all kinds of e-mail asking for mercy and I certainly would consider mercy in the next 50-100 yrs.

Tommy