Gentlemans bet

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by phideaux, Jun 26, 2014.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I got a gentlemans bet with a friend of mine,
    I say Hillary will win in 2016,
    Shes been groomed and promoted for over 8 years and still has 2 more to get ready.
    He says she will not win in 2016, she has too much baggage.

I say , show me your candidate, thats been groomed and promoted by the repubs. Better yet, just show me your candidate.

Im gonna win:D

Dont get me wrong, I hope she dont.

Im a conservative Libertarian.
    I aint partial to Dems or Repubs.

Anybody , think Ill win.

Jim

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  2. havasu

havasu In the army now..

Dr. Ben Carson will get my vote if he chooses to run for the POTUS.

3. KMO

KMO Northern Arizona

Hillary no longer has appeal for young libs. She will fade before the process moves down the road very far. I'm sure the Dems will put forward an equally obnoxious candidate, though. As for the Republicans, the party that now openly disdains conservative principles (i.e. MS primary), I have little faith they will come through with anything but another loser cut from the same old Dole/McCain/Romney mold (a moldy mold). My only prediction is that we will get someone of weak character and liberal leanings, regardless of party affiliation.

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I think there is a big chance she will win because she will have the powers that be behind her. I feel if she does win it will be a rerun of Obie's win. The dead shall rise again to vote. Because of no voter ID there will be people again voting several times.
    Actually I feel she is just to old to carry any of the younger voters. Her running her mouth about gun owners are terrorists and her standing that free enterprise has failed miserably has got to be very poor PR for her. She has been reported as a back stabber and don't turn your back on her. Her remark " what does it matter" concerning Benghazi should be enough to lose all military backing let alone the public voters. Obie supposedly didn't have the military backing either so many of their votes just didn't arrive in time to be counted. I guess they didn't have any electronic voting machines. Opps they got lost in emails.
    If the republiscums put up another loser like they have in the past two elections then yes you will probably win the bet. I heard Romney might throw his name in the hat again. That has got to be a bad joke.
    The only thing going for the repubs is all the scandals and illegal actions of the dumbocrats. Two more years of adding crap to the pot just might stink enough for the whole pot to be thrown out.
    Personally since votes are counted by electronic machines now I feel voting is a joke along with the voter ID being called illegal. For the first time in my life I might not vote because my vote really will not count anyway.
    I hope you lose big time!

5. phideaux

I hope I lose the bet also,

But (scratching head)... where is the repubs candidate,

I see the dems candidate...been seeing her for a lotta years, they made sure of that.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jim

6. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member

Fido,

Unfortunately, I think you are right.

7. artbrownsr

artbrownsr New Member

It's pretty bad when you prefer to LOSE a bet! But you WILL win!
    Art Sr.

8. buster40c

I think if the powers that really pull the strings see the majority of voters are wanting the Republicans back in power then Hitlery will loose if she even gets the Democrat nomination. I think she has such a bad reputation and Benghazi around her old wrinkly neck that the American voters will not want another 4 or 8 years same as the last 6 -8 years prior to 2016. I believe what happens this year and how Obama handles it will determine if the next election will be won by a Democrat. The American people are fed up with seeing this country being taken down by Obama ignoring the Constitution. People are not going to like Obama's transformation IMO.

9. phideaux

Hey Buster,
    Wait till she and her band od liars get cranked up, heck they aint even started yet. They will build her as the great queen, just like they did Obummer.

Tell me who can stand against her machine from the repubs.

I ,again, hope Im wrong, but doubt it.

The one I lke best so far is Scott Walker, but he is very new to the National scene. How long has Hitlery been on the front page of the National scene ? See what I mean.

Jim

10. buster40c

If Benghazi gets revealed as to what really happened then she will be toast along with Obama and the whole stinking administration. New information supposedly is being reported by Saudi Arabia what went down in Benghazi. I pray the truth of this treasonous administration is revealed. No we will not hear about it in the mass media. This is exactly why Obama wants control of the internet. He wants it all hid from the masses.
    I also would go with Scott Walker but the powers that be will not let him get the nomination. He would make a poor puppet and they don't want that.
    As far as new to the national scene..........lol look at nobody heard of Obama yet he became president.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  11. buster40c

In 2008 I made a $100 bet with any takers that Obama would be the next president. My boss was the only taker. Crap I won $100. And HELL NO I didn't vote for Obama ever.

12. phideaux

Well, my buddy is taunting me, and tellin me to start saving up $25 bucks, cause with all the Clinton scandals , he is gonna collect.

Im telling him , that Hillary aint letting a little bump in the road stop her big machine.

Ill still collect ..

Jim

13. buster40c

I think Hitlery is being cut loose. I expect a new Democrat contender to come on the scene. Hitlery now has to many skeletons in her huge closet to get the nomination IMO.

14. phideaux

I hope your right. Just me but I wouldnt trust her with my ...well, nothing.

But, Im stickin to it, she wont quit, and she will be the D nominee, and the repubs aint got anybody.

Jim

15. buster40c

From what I have heard she hasn't really said she is going to go for it and I haven't heard the Democrats saying she is the shoe in either. From what I have read very few democrat politicians trust her either.
    If the Clinton Chronicles were made public awareness she would have no chance of getting president. OOPS I forgot no news media dare show that report. Sort of like Obama school and personal history is under lock and key.

16. phideaux

She will be the dem nomination...

The majority of voters , want her also, all the crap doesnt matter.

She will buzz right by anything the repubs throw out there..

That Clinton machine is a powerful thing.

Jim (hoping Im wrong, and will gladly pay the bet)

17. phideaux

Have yall had your TV on much lately..?

Mine is just background noise for the most part,
    But I HAVE noticed that the news abc,cbs, cnn, nbc, and even fox., is plastering hitlerys picture on the screen almost constantly. Thats all they talk about. WE are all gonna gag on hitlery. They're shovin her down our throats.:mad:

They may as well go ahead and swear her in...

Geeeeeze we got another 1 1/2 years of this crap.

Ji

18. buster40c

Yep and Iowa straw poll started in 1979 has been canceled for this August supposedly due to GOP lack of interest. Something stinks deep in this. I think it is being done to shoe in Bush as the top contender.
    Did you see where Hillary women's dinner had to allow men because she didn't have enough women attending? Hillary isn't answering hardly any questions. I think she knows she can't let people ask her questions since she might get caught in the lies farther down the road. That could be ammo for the GOP to sink her battleship. If she does win the vote it will be totally corrupt because she does not have any public support. Well maybe she has support but it without a doubt is paid for. What does it matter now referring to the dead in Benghazi...I think the public isn't near as forgetful as she thinks they are.
    Have you noticed more and more Hillary and Bush being shown as the end contenders?
    Bush or Hillary...choice of two evils again.

19. uniongap

uniongap New Member

Well time for my take. Yes I took that bet, and I am a sucker for a sure bet! Hillary is in for a battle when she finally has to answer to the press. Her handlers have done a hatchet job on one reporter already and when the pool wakes up it will be a free for all

20. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Ok,
    I have read all your opinions and now I will offer mine, for what it's worth and it ain't much. The dems have only Hillary and she expects
    the party to back her. She is the queen awaiting her coronation and is moving farther left from Obama so she can say she has a new agenda. Bill will keep on making money to pay the bills as she will rack up a lot of expenses for her new wardrobe. There are some good Republican candidates out there however they are failing to consolidate their agenda and will let the dems condemn everything that has gone wrong. The head of HHS says if Obamacare is found unconstitutional, it's up to Congress to fix it. The dems voted 100% for and and no Republican voted in its favor. Nancy said to pass the law so we can find out what's in it. The Republicans have to put aside petty differences and come up with a candidate that has the cajones to face the indignations that will be thrown in their face, foreign and domestic. Personally, I don't see how the next POTUS can fix the mess we are in world wide and within. Years of damage have been done to us domestically and internationally. Obama has set our country back 20 yrs. and what few allies we think we have, don't trust us and they have a reason not to. They have been lied to and we have been lied to also. I want our next President to be a leader, foreign and domestic, I want our country to be the land of opportunity, I want our country to be the leader of the free world again and fight the evil we are confronted with now. And I want a plan to close the borders and stop possible invaders of our country that could bring in "dirty" or "nuclear" destruction devices that would destroy our country. Don't expect the next POTUS to be popular as the decisions he makes, will be unpopular until we get the powerful PAC's and other tree huggers to get out of DC and reduce the size of government and the people who EXPECT the government to take care of us. I don't want to be taken care of. I want my individual rights as guaranteed to my by the Bill of Rights and our Constitution. I don't think I am asking too much. So much for my point of view.
    Tommy