Gee, just a collector.

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by shadecorp, Jul 21, 2015.

1. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

1200, eh. I suspect there will be a distribution. I'd kinda like to paw through them too.

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Stash...? a Stash..?

I see it as a fellow addictive collector, :cool:

I know a guy/neighbor that has ,literally, 1000s of model John Deere tractors...

Im thinkin bout turning his butt in ...:D

Ya think it would make the news?:rolleyes:

Jim

3. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

It would among the tractor-nuts, for sure.

If your neighbor would line up a phalanx of then, and get some toy soldiers in WW2 uniforms to 'drive' them... put a few photos on the Internet... well, I dunno what would happen. You think Obama would recognize a WW2 US Army uniform?

Mechanized cavalry!

4. phideaux

Nope....I dont.

Heck they dont know a clip from a mag, or ammo from bullits.:rolleyes:

Jim

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Did anyone else note how nice and neatly the obviously confiscated "ARSENAL" was stored somewhere now? I can bet those guns weren't in a pile like that in the guys home.
    I wonder under what ordinance or law was used to confiscate the guns? I guess the local law took it upon themselves to start their own probate of estate.
    Several days to tabulate and record the guns and the number of guns over several days might have dwindled a bit would be my guess. IMO the law had no right to confiscate the man's estate.

6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Man would I love to go through that "collection" of guns. I know guys who have been buying guns for years for their rainy day money and evidently this guy did that. Especially if they were in the original boxes with the price tags on them. I have a buddy,(who will remain unnamed) who started collecting in the early 60's and stashing guns. His attic is full of rifles, shotguns and pistols in original boxes and he is getting close to 80 yrs. old. He has 1 son and the son will inherit all of them. I hope in this instance, this gentleman who passed has some heirs so the cops or government don't get their hands on them.
    Tommy

7. phideaux

Hey Tommy,
    You nailed it with "rainy day money" statement.

I have been collecting for more years than I can remember, have almost every box, papers, reciepts, for almost every one.

Some people collect , gold, silver, and cars for rainy day money,
    I collect guns.

With my health being what it is, (bad) and my wifes being good.
    I do this for her to have "rainy day monet".

Every one of them is in 3 different computers data base, with every tid bit of info on them, for her.

wow, am I askeered the gubmint might find out..?
    NO, because they probly already know, and Im of the opinion, that every american should show the gubmint just how many of us there are,

and ready to use them if need be.

Jim