Fun with Fruit

Discussion in 'Range Reports' started by Mrdaputer, Nov 3, 2013.

1. bikeride4fun

bikeride4fun NRA Benefactor Member

Great video.....got to love a 40.....

2. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Nice video, imagine what a .45 would do ;)

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

or a .44 magnum..:)

good video.....fun

Jim

4. mark

mark Member

I shoot a lot of cow patties. Nothing to clean up when your done. Shoot down wind from a distance. In the winter time, depending on how deep the snow is, dirt clods sticking up in the snow are also fun.

5. Mrdaputer

Mrdaputer Member

I have a buddy with a 44 trying to figure out where and when, I would love to take one of my sons with me his camera shoots in slow motion.

6. Mrdaputer

Mrdaputer Member

I wish I had land to just go and shoot:(

7. mark

mark Member

Mrdaputer...
    I don't own any land in the country, but I live in a state where I can just drive out into the country and shoot from the road. Plenty of room out there to shoot without it bothering anyone. When its cold I shoot from my pickup. Don't shoot across the roadway and don't do stupid. Many days I will just drive around the country plinking at whats out there, any where fron the fence line to way out there. Sorta like hunting. Summer time there are flies, grass hoppers, plastic bottles in the ditches with caps to shoot off, and cans to bounce around. Then there are cattails. Some days its making small rocks disappear off of an old dirt road. Old fruit and such make good targets. No cleanup. Sometimes I shoot dry marshmellows off a mud puddle. Good shot sends them airborn. BUT! there is nothing like blowing a fresh cowpie all over the place. I shoot single some, but a lot of double action and semi-auto. I have ran tens of thousands of rounds through Rugers, Mark 1 and IIs and a lot through Smiths and Colts.
    I went out today and shot four different handguns. I picked up almost 4,000 rounds of 22 ammo this past week, so I am still in the running..