Banned
12,933 Posts
or a .44 magnum..:)

good video.....fun

Jim

·
Registered
100 Posts
I shoot a lot of cow patties. Nothing to clean up when your done. Shoot down wind from a distance. In the winter time, depending on how deep the snow is, dirt clods sticking up in the snow are also fun.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I shoot a lot of cow patties. Nothing to clean up when your done. Shoot down wind from a distance. In the winter time, depending on how deep the snow is, dirt clods sticking up in the snow are also fun.

I wish I had land to just go and shoot:(

·
Registered
100 Posts
Mrdaputer...
I don't own any land in the country, but I live in a state where I can just drive out into the country and shoot from the road. Plenty of room out there to shoot without it bothering anyone. When its cold I shoot from my pickup. Don't shoot across the roadway and don't do stupid. Many days I will just drive around the country plinking at whats out there, any where fron the fence line to way out there. Sorta like hunting. Summer time there are flies, grass hoppers, plastic bottles in the ditches with caps to shoot off, and cans to bounce around. Then there are cattails. Some days its making small rocks disappear off of an old dirt road. Old fruit and such make good targets. No cleanup. Sometimes I shoot dry marshmellows off a mud puddle. Good shot sends them airborn. BUT! there is nothing like blowing a fresh cowpie all over the place. I shoot single some, but a lot of double action and semi-auto. I have ran tens of thousands of rounds through Rugers, Mark 1 and IIs and a lot through Smiths and Colts.
I went out today and shot four different handguns. I picked up almost 4,000 rounds of 22 ammo this past week, so I am still in the running..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts