FS: 200 rounds of winchester .22LR 40grain 1280fps powerpoint roundnose copperplated)

Discussion in 'Ruger Parts and Accesories for Sale' started by harris0n, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harris0n

harris0n sold ruger for glock43

SOLD200 rounds of winchester .22LR 40grain 1280fps powerpoint roundnose copperplated)

I sold my ruger and now I only have a 9mm glock-43, so I'm selling the 200 rounds of winchester .22LR 40grain 1280fps powerpoint roundnose copperplated) that I had for my Ruger...for only $15 via Paypal.

Retail: ~$30+TAX for 200 (although this is extremely variable and dependent on your region)...I'm selling it for about 60% off the price I got them for.

Reply here and/or private message me if interested. I'll mail it out tonight via USPS all in one envelope, and you should expect it Monday.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  2. harris0n

Edit: I'll send it via UPS, as apparently they deliver things like this better.

3. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Have you shipped ammo before? It can get expensive.

BTW, welcome to RugerTalk

4. harris0n

You know what...I actually didn't think about that. Like, at all. Hm. Makes sense because of the wait and whatever have you...oh well, I'm already committed at this point.

Thanks for the information, and the warm welcoming :)

5. harris0n

Just included a picture. I might not even be making a profit off this due to the weight, or just barely. Better than sitting at my house though

6. harris0n

I'm no longer selling this item! The offer is done!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.