Freedom will ring

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Tommycourt, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

This is the ring of freedom

Attached Files:

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

There may be more truth to that than we think ......and......soon.

Got my bells ready.

Jim

3. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

In the past couple days I have noticed support in the media for the claim that the NRA is a terrorist organization, and that in fact gun owners in general are terrorists. Of somewhat less relevance, The EU parliament is working on regulations to further disarm its citizens (the law abiding ones).

How can this grossly irrational disregard for reality be separated from clinical insanity? Is there some brain destroying contaminant in the air?

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I tell ya it is those chemtrails frying brain cells.
    Anyone with an IQ above a ding bat knows disarming people in the midst of danger is not intended to help the people. That is exactly why the right to bare arms shall not be infringed. Power taken from the people and given to the government is for one reason only and that is to make the people slaves to the government. Guaranteed the government will have the guns and weapons of mass destruction. ISIS is a government created and supplied mercenary fighting group and look at what they have for weapons. Ask Hillary, she knows all about gun and weapons running. OPPS! That is just hear say!

5. gunslinger669

gunslinger669 Active Member

Maybe instead of the "fog a mirror " test to own a gun , there should be an IQ test......

6. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Silly lie, but they get people to believe it. What does that tell you about "people"!!! :(

7. gunslinger669

Most are pretty much the same no matter where you draw the line.

8. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Easily led astray by 'authority', and possessing no useful Authority Filter?

9. gunslinger669

Precisely. Leads to that whole aimless flock of PC sheep on one side and the whole shadow government out to get you paranoia clan on the other. Reasonable people with common sense and a modicum of intelligence being the minority on both sides.

10. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Those characteristics aren't enough to implement a useful Authority Filter. Some of the spin doctors are very good at what they do. Common sense can't be trusted even one remove from solidly based knowledge. If the story is important to you, put it in your 'maybe file' and investigate. Nowadays there is so much data coming in that a lot of it can't be accepted as better than a 'solid maybe', even checked out as far as an ordinary citizen can go.

11. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

There is so much spin coming out from Obama and his clan that right now I really don't have any idea of what is going on except he won't called them radical Jihad, muslim terrorists and he wants to disarm our country. Face it, he is idling away his time until he is no longer in office and the next POTUS will take all the blame for the last 7 years. I really don't know how his "front man" (name escapes me), the one who gives the press it's information daily can get up and believe what he was told to say. Leon Pineta disputed all that is going on with the White House and so have former people who served under Lame Brain's administration. Tomorrow the president of France is coming here to ask for help. That meeting will last all of 30 seconds and he will walk out of the White House shaking his head in disbelief. Obama has no desire what so ever to join in or help with ISIS. Then the French pres. will head off to see Puty Put and he will join with France, although with alternative reasons, at least he will help. The next time a farmer castrates his pigs I am going to ask him to send a set of balls to Obama and have him signed so that way he has to admit he received them. Presently I am so frustrated with this administration, all I want to do is puke. End of rant! (not really but more to follow). Beware my friends here on the forum because we will have some confrontations before we know it and I just hope that we are prepared to help ourselves and our loved ones and friends. Don't count on the government for any help cuz it won't happen.

Tommy

12. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Tommy,
    Do you think America is afraid to fight and defend itself , or is it just Opuker?

If I could I would be willing to join up again.

Jim

13. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Hah! I have thought about that too. If I was only, say 58 again... . Now I would have to be the guy left in the foxhole with the BAR while the platoon boogied out. Can't run hardly at all anymore.

14. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

If you don't answer yes to "would you shoot another American citizen if ordered to" then the new Obama military doesn't want you. Around 2002 I asked a navy man that question and his answer was "an order is an order". So much for our military is to protect US citizens.
    If a person is a Christian, a patriot, a defender of the Constitution and freedoms then you just might be labeled as a bigger threat to the USA than a Jihadist terrorist. Now that is scary and total ignorance. IMO that makes the thought of Marital Law a scary threat.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  15. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

But a terrorist is a terrorist no matter what Country they're a citizen of,just depends on what their agenda is and who they're following. Whether it's some Jihadist from Syria or this Country,or a drug dealer from Mexico.

16. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Grunts aren't expected to make command decisions. A CO needs to make the call you are looking for.

17. gunslinger669

Your navy man was wrong. There are lawful orders, which you must follow or face court martial OR unlawful orders, which if you follow you can also face court martial.

"The Court of Military Appeals held that "the justification for acts done pursuant to orders does not exist if the order was of such a nature that a man of ordinary sense and understanding would know it to be illegal.""

It's the whole "ordinary sense and understanding" part of that that most would have issue with, I betcha.

18. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I truly feel that if we had to, America would fight to the bitter end, man to man and back to back to defend our rights and freedom. If we did loose (which I doubt) we would go down fighting all the way. Would I join again? If my country needed me and could use an old fart close to 70 years old, then yes, I would go again. At our age, if we have to go then it's better to go out with your religion, faith, morals and principals rather than some dictator (we already have one) telling us what, when and where we can do it. I also feel that with the world situation like it is, we are going to sustain another attack and sooner than we would like. They have time on their hands to sit back and wait while we are fighting with the government over gun control and all the anti's out there stating we don't need guns. Explain to me where the PC people and anti's are going to be when they need help instantly. Call 911 and hope someone gets there on time? This country will not wake up until we have another attack like we had on 9-11 and many of them don't know about 9-11 or tend to forget 9-11. Our memories in this country are short lived.

Tommy

19. shadecorp

shadecorp Member

First thing come to mind,
    the Ringing sound
    of the CLIP being ejected from the M1 :p

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015
  20. gunslinger669

Maybe 40 or 50 years ago we'd go man to man and back to back. Not anymore. It's a big part of why we are where we are. The fighters, the real ones, are the minority, now. We're a nation of sheep with only a few dogs left to keep the wolves at bay.