Florida airport shooting

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Jan 6, 2017.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Here is a link. By this article there are so far 5 dead and 8 wounded. The guy emptied 3 magazines and then sat down. I guess he thought his job was done so he could take a break or he didn't have any more loaded magazines. Had military ID supposedly. But like many up front shooting reports that is all possibly speculation.
    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christ...medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=
    Interesting this happening while gun control and reciprocity is being considered a focal point right now. Some are calling this shooting just another hoax for more gun control.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  2. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

I don't think a hoax, but I have often wondered if anti gun martyrs.

3. buster40c

I don't mean it was a hoax in that it didn't happen but that it didn't happen the way they say it did. I have already seen a major botch in plain sight. They really shouldn't change things up once they are viewed on mass media.
    The first act is over and it will be interesting how act two plays out on this one. Watch and see if act one doesn't get rewritten even though the curtain has already fallen.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  4. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I watched the news today and Fox reported that the FBI has taken over the incident and have or have not disclosed much information on whether it was ruled terrorism or not. In my pea sized brain, anytime an incident breaks out like this and people are traumatized, that is terrorism. Now whether it is linked to Al Queda or another entity, is entirely another matter. But you can bet that some high dollar attorney will take the case and say it was PTSD or a mental incapacity and try to get the sentence reduced. I don't believe in torture to extract information however and good garden hose interrogation would help him answer some questions or if used, one should remember that on a battery red is positive and black is negative.
    MHO!

Tommy

5. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

You think these ISIS animals have figured out , how to get the attention of the people, AND the lawmakers, (albeit , usually, the wrong lawmakers)by killing innocent folks,(God bless the families).

You can bet this wasn't just a random incident.

They know exactly what they're doing.

Wont be long, they will have the sheep disarmed.[​IMG]

Jim

6. buster40c

Trump has had a big pile of corruption dumped in his lap and the sheeople expect him to fix things but at the same time the sheople will want more government control. That's exactly what the NWO is striving for. It's called total slavery when the people give up their rights to the government.

7. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

If you think Lame Brain is leaving DC then I think you had better think again. The press lauded him from the very first day of his inauguration and they never quit. And they are not going to. Rumor has it that he has bought a home in DC so he can stay active after his term is over. His arrogance and indecisiveness continue to run rampid. He loves to be in the eye of the media so much that he will do whatever he can to discredit the Trump term and candidacy. He will probably join with Rev. Wright and Louis Farrakahn (quietly and secretly) to commit as much disparage as possible. He THINKS he can re-unite the Democratic party again and make it so Trump is a one term president. Do not trust this man! As far as I am concerned they can send him back to Kenya or have him be the "go between" guy with Al Queda and ISIS. Maybe if he apologizes to them as he did all the other countries during his first term, he can again, and I say again, profess himself to be the man who brought true world peace and climate control. I actually believe he will try to do something like this. His mouth is too big for his pea sized brain. End of continuing rant!!!

Tommy

8. buster40c

It is rather amazing how this pea brain fooled millions of people into believing that he was more than a political social worker. But IMO without the paid for mass media backing him he never could have pulled it off. This pea brain worked his social leader scam to the max and it got him 8 years in the White House not the jail house. Maybe just maybe he could still end up in jail though.
    If Obama's life history had been open for all to see like Hillary's was then IMO Obama would have even been booted out of the Senate let alone run and win the presidency.