Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, I'm new to the forum. I just picked up my first Ruger this past weekend. I got myself an LCR .357 with the Hogue Tamer grips.

I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but I'm really looking forward to it :)

I'm happy to be a part of the Ruger community.

Best,

J.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Congrats on the new LCR.....welcome to RT....

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum and get yourself some 38 special ammo along with some 357. The 38 special is the cats meow shooting the LCR. The 357 are not a fun range ammo due to the kick. My LCR 357 has been my main carry since buying it.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Congrats on the LCR, a great gun,

and , Welcome to RugerTalk.

Jim

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum and get yourself some 38 special ammo along with some 357. The 38 special is the cats meow shooting the LCR. The 357 are not a fun range ammo due to the kick. My LCR 357 has been my main carry since buying it.
I went to Cabelas on Saturday and picked up some Remington HTP .38 +P SJHP 125 gr for the range.

For .357 carry ammo I bought Hornady Critical Defense FTX 125 gr, I think it will make a good SD round. I read a good article comparing Hornady FTX to Winchester PDX and I opted for the FTX rounds.

·
Registered
246 Posts
cool beans I am sure you will enjoy it! Welcome to the forum, there are nice folks here with plenty of great info

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your new toy :D

·
Super Moderator
1,376 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts