Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
The Young Gun
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just purchased my first parts for an AR build. I bought a palmetto state armory stripped lower and parts kit. Normally I would do more research before buying but it was a deal I couldn't pass up. So when it comes in I'll post pics of what I got and me starting to assemble it. I am open to any suggestions because I will be very new to this and learning as I go.
Can't wait to get started!

·
The Young Gun
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Website said it could take up to 10 for me to get it. I'll post updates as soon as I can!

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
Looking forward to the build Ace...remember to include instructions / pics / lessons learned along the way !!

·
The Young Gun
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll do my best! I'm sure the lessons learned will be the largest part of this thread for me

·
The Young Gun
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks BD. If she doesn't mind the blemished ones then it's a tough deal to beat. For $100 you get the lower and parts kit

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Ill be anxiously awaiting.

Your gonna love this project.

Pics,pics, and more pics.;):)

Jim

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
You guys just doubled my peasure.

Cant wait to follow the build.

Jim

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Yes I'm going to go with double star made right here in the bluegrass I'm going to call them and see what I can get started

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
That was a excellent deal u got yesterday ... I should have ordered one to but didn't catch it in time

1 - 20 of 39 Posts