First step

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Dec 17, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Before any politician or know it all citizen decides to be a gun grabber perhaps they should see if their push by whatever means is constitutional.
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNDcd1Fe5lg&feature=player_detailpage#t=3[/ame]

2. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

HAHAHAHA! I like that guy, the woman is tongue tied.

3. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

I think she had difficulty connecting his questions with her supply of answers (which he was probably avoiding with care).

4. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I love it lol. I wish more politicians had his guts.

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

It is time for people to wake up and realize what is happening from within our own government that is unconstitutional. Keep an eye on the next batch of Executive Orders from pen of Obama.
    Remember, Thomas Jefferson said, “If a nation expects to be ignorant and free it expects what never was and never will be.”
    Read more at http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/2015/...s-administration-getting-this-authority-from/

6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Lame Brain made the statement while in Hawaii, and golfing, that his last year of his presidency is one that people won't forget. Climate control highlights his agenda. Number 2 on his agenda is gun control. Along with Bloomberg and his wealth you can foresee what is in our future. 24 Republican seats are up this coming election and if the Dems take over either the house or the senate, then assume that the rally against guns will escalate to a height that we haven't ever seen before. Same with POTUS! If Hildebeast gets elected, she will lie her way in the social media and crusade against gun advocates and the gun rights of law abiding citizens. She says she wants to end gun violence. No one I know of wants any gun violence in our neighborhoods or community. She and Lame Brain will try to brainwash the sheople into believing that taking away our guns will end gun violence. I suggest she and Lame Brain spend a week in Chicago and then she can talk about gun violence, or Boston for that matter. Take the guns away from the criminals and over 3/4 of the gun violence will cease. In some cases it may even be higher. But Hildebeast and Lame Brain are not the only ones that need take blame. Attorneys, defense attorneys that get felonies reduced to misdemeanors need to take a hit on this too. Over 2 million guns were purchased this year and with the fear of homeland violence, more will be purchased legally by legal citizens in the year 2016. Due to our POTUS's failed policies both foreign and domestic have escalated violence both here and abroad. Allowing Syrians into the US will be opening the doors to bringing Jihadists in to invade us yet Lame Brain believes that this have nothing to do with violence. I fear that this coming year will be one of executive fiats and flat ignoring the constitution. What part of the 2nd amendment does he NOT understand. Being a professor of law, he needs to go back to Chicago from whence he came and go to the library and starting re-reading the Constitution. End of my continuing rant!!!

Tommy

7. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Yep I'm contributing to that,going to try and get a Ruger Mini14 with a 20 round magazine.