Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased this Tactical Light / Green Laser / IR Illuminator for my Ruger 10 / 22 Rifle set up for night hunting the IR Illuminator works great to illuminate targets . I was sitting in my 25' ladder stand over a bait pile 60 yards away in total darkness no moon or stars . I could something moving around , I looked thru my and Wraith night vison scope I could not see anything I then turned the IR Illuminator on the scope and I could make a Large Boar munching corn , I then turned on the IR Illuminator on the Battle Tek Tactical Flash light / Laser / IR Illuminator and it lit the Lone Boar up like day light . I then was able to deliver one CCI Velocitor 40 grain copper plated hollow point to the side of Boars head and he dropped like a stone ! I could not have made that shot if it were not for the extra IR Illuminator of the Fire Field Battle Tek Tactical Light with Green laser & IR Illuminator .

For quickness and accuracy Firefield® packs 3 essential tools into a single firearm accessory. The Firefield BattleTek Tactical Light Green/IR Laser Sight is designed for low-light accuracy in competitions, simulations and self-defense situations.

The LED Tactical Light puts out 150-lumens of light to identify and disorient targets while a Green Laser provides fast target acquisition out to 50 yards in daytime and 600 yards at night. Combined with a night vision optic, the IR laser gives targeting accuracy without being noticed. Glass-filled nylon plastic construction creates a light, durable housing that mounts on a Weaver/Picatinny rail and holds up to the recoil of .308 rounds.
  • 5mw Green Laser for fast, target acquisition
  • Visible nighttime distance of 600 yards/50 yards-daytime
  • 150-lumen Flashlight identifies and disorients intruders
  • Infrared (IR) Laser is compatible with night vision optics
  • Glass-filled nylon plastic construction is durable and lightweight
  • Ambidextrous digital switch or pressure pad switch operation
  • Water-resistant, shockproof
Firefield

Reactions: DrewBone
1 - 1 of 1 Posts