Ruger Talk Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Can you clarify what you mean by “that’s on them?”

When your unattended firearm is stolen some people are going to think that’s on you.
Pretty clear what that's on them means..no different than a criminal breaking into your house and stealing your nightstand gun. I live in a place where criminals are responsible and liable for thier own actions.

· Registered
147 Posts
Can you clarify what you mean by “that’s on them?”

When your unattended firearm is stolen some people are going to think that’s on you.
and when someone else is hurt or killed with that firearm, it is definitely on you! If it was my family member that was the injured party due to your negligence I would sue you back into the stone age. Then we would see how you feel about that " being on you" !

· Registered
147 Posts
You wouldn't be suing anyone in my state
You can sue anyone, anywhere. There is nothing in any State law that forbids a person from suing another. That being said, you still have to prove your case but you get the ACLU, Brady Groups, and other anti firearm groups to pile on. LOL, you are in for a long day! IMHO

· Registered
9 Posts
If your gun was taken without your consent and used to commit a crime, you are neither criminally or civilly responsible.....even in a gun hating state like California, that is the law. Let's not argue facts anymore (y)

· Registered
7 Posts
If your gun was taken without your consent and used to commit a crime, you are neither criminally or civilly responsible.....even in a gun hating state like California, that is the law. Let's not argue facts anymore (y)
in my state there are laws concerning how a firearm must be secured when unattended and in no case can it be left unattended in your car. I’m pretty confident that if your firearm is stolen from a place prohibited by the state they will be visiting some consequences on you.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts