Finally MOA Build Completed

Discussion in 'Ruger 10/22' started by jstanfield103, Mar 27, 2014.

1. jstanfield103

jstanfield103 Member

I have been looking at the MOA receiver for a long time now and just waiting for the day I could acquire one. I bought mine with the GreenMountain barrel due to the wait period on the other more expensive barrels (6 weeks).
    This build has all KIDD internals (including Two Stage Trigger ) except the charging Handle (JWH) and a Revolution Stock, Tasco varmint Target 10X40-50 Scope with Sun Shade. I opened up the barrel channel to free float the barrel all the way to the receiver ( 4 sheets of paper thickness easily fits between the barrel and stock.
    I have not been to the range as of yet but will post some pictures of the groups when I do. Maybe this weekend depending on the weather. I think I will name this gun Tank, it is a very solid heavy bench gun. I really like the way it turned out.
    Here are several pictures including one that shows the two hold down receiver screws.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Wow! I don't know what else to say but wow! That came out very nice!
    Looking forward to a range report.

3. jstanfield103

jstanfield103 Member

DoubleR,
    Thank You Very Much. It was a Long Road to get it this way.

4. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

5. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Good thing come to those who wait. I think it will pay off! You should be very proud and I look forward to hearing how well it shoots!