Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to know what your experiences with up grades are. From trigger groups to scopes to slings, all things 10/22. Best and worst places to get up grades.

azhkr

·
Banned
410 Posts
Two best are my Blackmax trigger and Extended Mag release from Tactical solutions.Least favorite.. muzzle Break:eek:

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
auto bolt release from volquartsen, best upgrade.
No bad or disliked upgrades to this point.

Jim

·
Registered
436 Posts
Triggers: I've used VQ, PC and Kidd do-it-yourself kits, reworks by TT Shooter and full assemblies by VQ and Jard. For the DIY, the Kidd beats all the rest as well as the full VQ kit.

Barrels: Green Mt, ER Shaw,and Whistle Pig all have been used here. A Kidd and another Green Mt are awaiting the rest of their components for their respective builds. I really like the Whistle Pg for their performance, their finishes and their great customer service.

Optics: Nikon, Mueller and Burris. As a bare minimum it's Mueller. Bushnell and Simmons just aren't close to what they used to be and BSA...wouldn't take the gift of one of them again.

Personally, unless you've tried a number of choices, there's no reasonable "this is the best".

·
Registered
433 Posts
The Kidd drop in trigger job makes a world of difference. I also really like the auto bolt release. Great improvements for little money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts