Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
I have seen that gun pic before and the story that he had given the gun to that man. There is another S&W, I believe a longer barrel revolver, he had that was totally engraved. It was dang near ugly because it had so much engraving on it.
Get your checkbook out VT.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
I enjoy looking at engraving on a gun however that has gone over the top. I would like to have a slightly engraved gun myself however I have better places to spend what little money I have on something else. Besides, what you really shoot that pistol or have a safe queen?

Tommy

·
Registered
3,442 Posts

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
My very first firearm was a Blued S&W Model 19 Combat Magnum K Frame with a 6" barrel, TT TS WO RR ( Target Trigger, Target Sights, White Outline, Red Ramp ).

Still kick myself in the ass for selling it...

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My very first firearm was a Blued S&W Model 19 Combat Magnum K Frame with a 6" barrel, TT TS WO RR ( Target Trigger, Target Sights, White Outline, Red Ramp ).

Still kick myself in the ass for selling it...
Ooh, a shame. The need for folding green fades in memory; a gun like that does not.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
Actually...by the time I sold it, I had a Factory Nickeled S&W Model 13 ( usually blued ) .357 Magnum 3" Bull Barrel that I bought off the widow neighbor whose husband was a Philly Police Detective who carried it as a "Philly Reload" to his duty S&W Model 10 M&P in .38 Special.

I sold it to fund the purchase of another firearm...which I still have: a S&W Model 645 in stainless steel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts