Fancy Smith

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by VThillman, May 2, 2017.

1. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I have seen that gun pic before and the story that he had given the gun to that man. There is another S&W, I believe a longer barrel revolver, he had that was totally engraved. It was dang near ugly because it had so much engraving on it.
    Get your checkbook out VT.

3. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I enjoy looking at engraving on a gun however that has gone over the top. I would like to have a slightly engraved gun myself however I have better places to spend what little money I have on something else. Besides, what you really shoot that pistol or have a safe queen?

Tommy

4. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

My very first firearm was a Blued S&W Model 19 Combat Magnum K Frame with a 6" barrel, TT TS WO RR ( Target Trigger, Target Sights, White Outline, Red Ramp ).

Still kick myself in the ass for selling it...

6. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Ooh, a shame. The need for folding green fades in memory; a gun like that does not.

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Actually...by the time I sold it, I had a Factory Nickeled S&W Model 13 ( usually blued ) .357 Magnum 3" Bull Barrel that I bought off the widow neighbor whose husband was a Philly Police Detective who carried it as a "Philly Reload" to his duty S&W Model 10 M&P in .38 Special.

I sold it to fund the purchase of another firearm...which I still have: a S&W Model 645 in stainless steel.