Famous/Infamous Gun Quotes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Reagan, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Reagan

Reagan New Member

I thought some famous gun quotes might be interesting....credits would be great!

As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body, and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks. Never think of taking a book with you." Thomas Jefferson

2. Butters

Butters New Member

"I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, i want to be in control of it." - Clint Eastwood.

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

“The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

Jim

4. havasu

havasu In the army now..

“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

John Wayne in the Shootist

5. Butters

Butters New Member

"You take a mans a life and deal with your conscience, you let that man walk out of your home and kill your neighbors, you have to deal with your conscience and the consequences. Be ready to take a life, and save a life, or put the gun down." - A friend of mine, Jon.

6. havasu

havasu In the army now..

There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.

Ted Nugent

7. Railbuggy

Railbuggy Oath Keeper

Are you going to skin those smoke wagons or whistle Dixie.
    Kurt Eastwood

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  8. Butters

Butters New Member

"FIRE!!" - Every action movie ever. :D

9. pocketnine

pocketnine New Member

"I'm out of ammo", no actor ever

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Ruger Forum mobile app

10. havasu

havasu In the army now..

Just able barely to mount a horse and ride about a little in the spring of 1866, my life was threatened daily, and I was forced to go heavily armed. The whole country was then full of militia, robbing, plundering and killing.

Jesse James