Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of my older generation who do not really comprehend why Facebook exists.

Presently, I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles.

Therefore, every day I go down on the street and tell the passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel, what I have done the night before and what I will do tomorrow night. Then I give them pictures of my family, my dog and me gardening and spending time in my pool.

I also listen to their conversations and I tell them I love them.

And it works.

I already have 3 persons following me: 2 police officers and a psychiatrist.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Well doggone it, it should work; it works online, oughta work on the street. Wait a minute... are you wearing a hat? Long pants? That may be the problem.

[That must be a pro bono psychiatrist.]

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
It is a strange world we live in now.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
^^^^^^^^WARPED^^^^^^^^

:D

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Tommy might just have figured it out.

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
For those of my older generation who do not really comprehend why Facebook exists.

Presently, I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles.

Therefore, every day I go down on the street and tell the passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel, what I have done the night before and what I will do tomorrow night. Then I give them pictures of my family, my dog and me gardening and spending time in my pool.

I also listen to their conversations and I tell them I love them.

And it works.

I already have 3 persons following me: 2 police officers and a psychiatrist.
Did you forget to "poke" them???:cheesy:

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
SH did you have a healthy BM today? LOL There you have been poked!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts