Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So many things about his suicide question if there is any truth to his suicide. Perhaps it was more to knock the dominoes down?
Reports have said that three hours around time of his suicide the jail guards were not present. The jail cameras were coincidentally inoperative during that time also. Pictures of his head and face while he was supposedly laying dead on a gurney don't match pictures of Epstein.
Oh reports read that in the last day or so there were two reports filed in the Epstein case that had more than 600 pages in them. HMMM I wonder will the files be lost also?
It was also reported that something big was about to happen this weekend. Some were questioning another 911 attack of some kind. Well that hasn't happened but it has been reported that many Elite wealthy people are having a huge party this weekend but nobody seems to know why. HMMM Maybe the threat of Epstein exposing them has now been like the dominoes have been knocked down could be call for a celebration party?
I doubt, as usual, if we will ever hear what really happened or if any of the reports are true. Could be the swamp just got sand bagged to stop the draining.

·
Registered
294 Posts
He played a very dangerous game with some very Big names and it worked for years until that movement of woman started claiming abuse got them nervous enough to kill him.

He wasn't being watch because they didn't want him watched. This guy was trying to entrapped them to have powerful friends to protect him from ever going to prison for his perversions.

Like I said it worked for years and I'm sure some finally figured out what he had done.
We are talking about men who some might have thought were the pillars of the community being flown around to sleep with kids.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The are three letters that would prove that the dead guy isn't Epstein. Just imagine what would happen if they proved that.
DNA
Come on Trump call for the DNA test. That is the end all to end all of the Deep State Far Left.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Story floating around he may not be dead. They are comparing it to another super rich guy who was up for indictment a while back then mysteriously dies.

#1 - show the public the body
#2 - show the public you actually taking a DNA sample and sent to an independent lab outside of any government entity and control
#3 - show the public any camera views inside the jail and release the complete autopsy report

Other than that the odds are it's all bullshit to protect him and his powerful friends.
One of my States former senators is even mention who has a very long history in government under different President's, names coming from a woman who was told to have sex with them.

Although she said she never did, but the fact that these people knew Epstein and were probably taking campaign money from him says a lot about character. Epstein was running one heck of a game trying to trap these people for protection in the future.

And Trump knew him as well, but no mention of him ever visiting his sex island. Now slick Willie took over 20 trips there and that dude would poke kids.
Trump likes his woman but he truly prefers them older than what Epstein and Clinton did.

And Trump even talks about Epstein liking them young. But Trump is still a sleaze ball and never to be trusted the same. Highly doubtful he will call for a DNA test and if he does they'll probably doctor it up. Unless it's done as mention above the public will truly never know the real truth.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check out this link. Epstein is probably back home at his island get away. They figure nobody would look for him there.
Yep call for a DNA test and oh heck yes have everything documented to the max.
http://82.221.129.208/.wd9.html

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL I think she just sent a messenger.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
2019-08-16_2017.png

·
Registered
210 Posts
David Koch has been reported to have died. Strange he also was reported to have been in the Epstein black book list of visitors/contributors.
You think it's strange that a man who was diagnosed with terminal prostate cancer nearly 20 years ago eventually died from it?

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Strange Epstein broke his neck by hanging himself using sheets that have like paper strength. He also broke a neck bone that would have taken more pressure than a hanging could cause.
I guess strange things can happen.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts