Ruger Talk Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
405 Posts
If all them Islamic dudes get blowed up at the same time, I don't think 27 virgins are gonna be enough. Some of 'em will need to claim that condition more than once. :eek:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Interesting video about what the Bible says about the end times and things that are taking place this month. Interesting to note that the number 23 if the 2 is divided by the 3 the number is .6666666.

Am I saying go spend every last dime you have and do all that you ever wanted to do? Nope, but I am pointing out some strange things happening related to prophecy.
[ame]

It is interesting also it is 9-23. HMMMM 9-11. Check out the number 9 and its references.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu9.php
I am Not worried I know Jesus Christ is my Lord Savior , He Died on a cross for all mankind's sins he rose after 3 days and he will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead and his Kingdom will have no end .

John 3:16 says it all ." For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I recon the Anti -Crist was born on the 6th of June 1966 The four horsemen are here now the Lord is coming we the believers ( the Bride of Christ ) wont be here for the trials & tribulations we will be called up and meet Christ in the Air ! JOHN 3:16 KJV "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

“Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”
1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV

·
Registered
321 Posts
What Are the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse?
There are many movies and television shows that deal with apocalyptic circumstances, and many of us have heard reference to the four horsemen. But where does the idea come from? Are they real people? What do they do? For decades, Hollywood has used the symbol for its own purposes, but the four horsemen are real symbols that originate in the Bible.

In Revelation 6, Jesus opens seven seals of judgment to begin the Tribulation period on earth. The first four seals he opens are the four horsemen, and each is released from heaven to usher in various judgments on the earth. While some apocalyptic judgments are specific events, these are overarching judgments that will last for periods throughout the Tribulation. Here's a look at each symbol individually:

The White Horse

"And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer." (Revelation 6:2)

The rider on the white horse is the Antichrist. He will arrive on the world scene at the beginning of the Tribulation and work to unite the nations, signing a peace treaty with Israel. He will be a charismatic leader that presents himself as the savior of the world. His power and authority will come from the dragon (Satan), and like Satan he is a great deceiver. The symbol of him on a white horse aptly illustrates this quality, then, for Jesus returns to earth on a white horse (Revelation 19:11-14). Satan's purpose has always been to counterfeit the work of Christ. By the second half of the Tribulation, the Antichrist will break his peace treaty and wage open war against believers.

The Red Horse
“Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.” (Revelation 6:4)
The next horseman, the red horse, represents war and bloodshed. Nation will rise against nation during the Tribulation and individuals against each other. It is a time of murder, assassination, bloodshed, revolution, and war.

The Black Horse
“So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, ‘A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.’” (Revelation 6:5-6)

Black is often connected with famine in the Bible; and food shortage is a typical byproduct of the war that will be happening. A denarius was the standard daily wage for ancient laborers. In the early days of the Tribulation period, food will be in short supply; people will have to work all day just to get enough food to eat. Yet the luxuries of the wealthy (“oil and wine”) will remain untouched.

The famine will provide the way for the Antichrist’s rule. Later in the Tribulation, He will require the people to take his mark in order to buy or sell. Hunger will play into his hands and strengthen his control.
"My thoughts of Famine could be the lack of belief in Jesus Christ look at the political party that is all out about removing GOD from everything the Party that lacks Morality and thinks its ok to take life in the womb."
The Pale Horse
“So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.” (Revelation 6:8)

Death is the pale rider with Hades (hell) following behind. They will kill with the sword, hunger, disease, and wild beasts—the four judgments the Lord said he would send in Ezekiel 14:21. Death and Hades are mentioned together three times in Revelation, and the first time in Revelation 1:18 tells us that Christ holds the keys to Death and Hades. Though the companions will wreak havoc during the Tribulation, Jesus holds the ultimate power and will throw them both into the lake of fire after the Battle of Armageddon.

Just the Beginning
The four horsemen are just the beginning. The book of Revelation outlines many more judgments and events that will happen on earth in the End Times.

YOU MUST TURN YOUR EYES TO JESUS CHRIST

·
Registered
240 Posts
As long as you understand religion is of man, be it Christianity, Islam, Hindu ect. or some other bullshit written down in a book pimping a deity. It did and does not come from GOD. Albeit most hear of a God by and through a religion. The trick or key after that is to develop a personal relationship with GOD !

Jesus and the Bible ain't saving you and any other religion sure as hell is not. GOD cares about you but could care less about this world and the people on it. Or as I like to say could give a rats-ass.

·
Banned
405 Posts
Man, you are such a HEATHEN! May your testicles get caught in a barbwire fence, and the crows peck your eyes out for such blasphemy while you're wrapped up in that fence. :mad:

·
Registered
192 Posts
There are many movies and television shows that deal with apocalyptic circumstances, and many of us have heard reference to the four horsemen. But where does the idea come from? Are they real people? What do they do? For decades, Hollywood has used the symbol for its own purposes, but the four horsemen are real symbols that originate in the Bible.

In Revelation 6, Jesus opens seven seals of judgment to begin the Tribulation period on earth. The first four seals he opens are the four horsemen, and each is released from heaven to usher in various judgments on the earth. While some apocalyptic judgments are specific events, these are overarching judgments that will last for periods throughout the Tribulation. Here's a look at each symbol individually:

The White Horse

"And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer." (Revelation 6:2)

The rider on the white horse is the Antichrist. He will arrive on the world scene at the beginning of the Tribulation and work to unite the nations, signing a peace treaty with Israel. He will be a charismatic leader that presents himself as the savior of the world. His power and authority will come from the dragon (Satan), and like Satan he is a great deceiver. The symbol of him on a white horse aptly illustrates this quality, then, for Jesus returns to earth on a white horse (Revelation 19:11-14). Satan's purpose has always been to counterfeit the work of Christ. By the second half of the Tribulation, the Antichrist will break his peace treaty and wage open war against believers.

The Red Horse
“Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.” (Revelation 6:4)
The next horseman, the red horse, represents war and bloodshed. Nation will rise against nation during the Tribulation and individuals against each other. It is a time of murder, assassination, bloodshed, revolution, and war.

The Black Horse
“So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, ‘A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.’” (Revelation 6:5-6)

Black is often connected with famine in the Bible; and food shortage is a typical byproduct of the war that will be happening. A denarius was the standard daily wage for ancient laborers. In the early days of the Tribulation period, food will be in short supply; people will have to work all day just to get enough food to eat. Yet the luxuries of the wealthy (“oil and wine”) will remain untouched.

The famine will provide the way for the Antichrist’s rule. Later in the Tribulation, He will require the people to take his mark in order to buy or sell. Hunger will play into his hands and strengthen his control.
"My thoughts of Famine could be the lack of belief in Jesus Christ look at the political party that is all out about removing GOD from everything the Party that lacks Morality and thinks its ok to take life in the womb."
The Pale Horse
“So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.” (Revelation 6:8)

Death is the pale rider with Hades (hell) following behind. They will kill with the sword, hunger, disease, and wild beasts—the four judgments the Lord said he would send in Ezekiel 14:21. Death and Hades are mentioned together three times in Revelation, and the first time in Revelation 1:18 tells us that Christ holds the keys to Death and Hades. Though the companions will wreak havoc during the Tribulation, Jesus holds the ultimate power and will throw them both into the lake of fire after the Battle of Armageddon.

Just the Beginning
The four horsemen are just the beginning. The book of Revelation outlines many more judgments and events that will happen on earth in the End Times.

YOU MUST TURN YOUR EYES TO JESUS CHRIST

Amen Brother!
Always look to God for your salvation, it's the only way.
Though much of that is already happening it is due to get worse.
The good thing is we won't be hear, we'll have been raptured on to heaven.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Amen Brother!
Always look to God for your salvation, it's the only way.
Though much of that is already happening it is due to get worse.
The good thing is we won't be hear, we'll have been raptured on to heaven.
AMEN The time is close the Trump will sound Jesus is coming and has a SWORD in his hand ! The Jews only need Erect a tent on the Temple Mount ! The Godless Party of Immorality , Degeneracy , Hypocrisy , Lunacy will be left behind they took God out of the equation by Removing Prayer in School , Removing his commandments from the Court Rooms , Ruined & Destroyed the sacrament of the Holy Union of Man & Women they will be left behind and in the end and will join their father Satan in the Lake of fire.

·
Registered
321 Posts
God Hates the Party of Immorality ,Degeneracy , Hypocrisy , Lunacy . GOD demands we come out from them. 2 Corinthians 6:17 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.! That Party is Guilty of every thing GOD HATES !
Proverbs 6:16-19 KJV

16 .These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17. A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18. An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19. A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Paul Harvey was speaking about the Party of Immorality ,Degeneracy , Hypocrisy , Lunacy in 1965 I was 13 yrs old and remember his radio broadcast IF I Were The Devil ! I seen what he was talking come true in November 2021 ! They Do Hate God & God Hates them he will pour out his wrath on them and I pray soon. The Rebellion to Tyrants is obedience to GOD !

·
Banned
405 Posts
WOW! Black Rifle Matters, you sure are pent up with a lot of hatred and anger! Aren't you "holy-rollers" supposed to forgive and then LOVE everyone?

Larry, Moe, Curley & Pelosi, IIRC.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Don't hate SGW,
Black rifle is quoting strait from the Bible and most of it is in the book of revelation.
The last book in the Bible will illustrate all of what is to come and is to happen to everyone including what the horsemen are all about and broken seals.

·
Banned
405 Posts
Don't hate SGW,
Black rifle is quoting strait from the Bible and most of it is in the book of revelation.
The last book in the Bible will illustrate all of what is to come and is to happen to everyone including what the horsemen are all about and broken seals.
Hate? That's a pretty harsh word! Hate plays no part in all of the phony predictions about the world ending any minute now. There have been fruitcakes predicting that since before President Kennedy got whacked in Dallas.
Hale Bopp and "quirky's" buddy David Koresh, who took a whole bunch of innocent women and children along with him during that fire storm that finally put his butt in the hot place where it belongs.
And then, the Jonestown ordeal where a whole bunch of good folks thought they had the (false) messiah on their side, but instead he poisoned the whole village.
Not one of those knuckleheads knew diarrhea from good brown gravy. The scriptures also warn about the many FALSE prophets who will come forth and scripture also states that: "He will come like a thief in the night" , and there isn't anybody here who knows when that will be. If they say they do they are liars and false prophets.
The world will end for every person as soon as their heart stops beating, and then the judgement will come, and as for me, I pity the rotten bass turds who've been sucking off the Government's teat since they were around 40 years old.

·
Banned
405 Posts
He's a Sunday Christian, a.k.a. milk toast to be seen in church, Trump's evangelical base. Put a fish sign on your business then rob them blind. No different or better than the wokies of the left.
Rather than blatantly expose your complete ignorance in an open forum, you'd be much better off if you just sat in a corner and played with yourself.

·
Registered
321 Posts
The Magic Bank Account

Imagine that you had won the following *PRIZE* in a contest:

Each morning your bank would deposit $86,400

In your private account for your use.

However, this prize has Rules:

The set of Rules:

1. Everything that you didn't spend during each day would be taken away from you.

2. You may not simply transfer money into some other account.

3. You may only spend It.

4. Each morning upon awakening,

The bank opens your account with another $86,400 for that Day.

5. The bank can end the game without warning; at any time, it can say, Game Over!"
It can close the account

And you will not receive a new one

What would you personally Do?

You would buy anything and everything you wanted right? Not only for yourself, but for all the people you love and care for. Even for people you don't know, because you couldn't possibly spend it all on yourself, right?

You would try to spend every penny, and use it all, because you knew it would be replenished in the morning, right?

ACTUALLY, This GAME is REAL

Shocked ???

YES!

Each of us is already a winner Of this *PRIZE*.

We just can't seem to see it.

The PRIZE is *TIME*

1. Each morning we awaken to Receive 86,400 seconds

As a gift of Life.

2. And when we go to sleep at Night, any remaining time

is Not credited to us.

3. What we haven't used up that Day is forever lost.

4. Yesterday is forever Gone.

5. Each morning the account is Refilled, but the bank can dissolve your account at any time WITHOUT WARNING..

SO, what will YOU do with your 86,400 seconds?

Those seconds are worth so much More than the same amount in dollars.

Think about it and remember to

Enjoy every second of your life, because time races by so much quicker than you think.

So take care of yourself, be Happy, love deeply and enjoy life!

Here's wishing you a wonderful and beautiful day.

Start spending....

"DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT GROWING OLD...!"

SOME PEOPLE DON'T GET THAT PRIVILEGE!

·
Registered
192 Posts
The Magic Bank Account

Imagine that you had won the following *PRIZE* in a contest:

Each morning your bank would deposit $86,400

In your private account for your use.

However, this prize has Rules:

The set of Rules:

1. Everything that you didn't spend during each day would be taken away from you.

2. You may not simply transfer money into some other account.

3. You may only spend It.

4. Each morning upon awakening,

The bank opens your account with another $86,400 for that Day.

5. The bank can end the game without warning; at any time, it can say, Game Over!"
It can close the account

And you will not receive a new one

What would you personally Do?

You would buy anything and everything you wanted right? Not only for yourself, but for all the people you love and care for. Even for people you don't know, because you couldn't possibly spend it all on yourself, right?

You would try to spend every penny, and use it all, because you knew it would be replenished in the morning, right?

ACTUALLY, This GAME is REAL

Shocked ???

YES!

Each of us is already a winner Of this *PRIZE*.

We just can't seem to see it.

The PRIZE is *TIME*

1. Each morning we awaken to Receive 86,400 seconds

As a gift of Life.

2. And when we go to sleep at Night, any remaining time

is Not credited to us.

3. What we haven't used up that Day is forever lost.

4. Yesterday is forever Gone.

5. Each morning the account is Refilled, but the bank can dissolve your account at any time WITHOUT WARNING..

SO, what will YOU do with your 86,400 seconds?

Those seconds are worth so much More than the same amount in dollars.

Think about it and remember to

Enjoy every second of your life, because time races by so much quicker than you think.

So take care of yourself, be Happy, love deeply and enjoy life!

Here's wishing you a wonderful and beautiful day.

Start spending....

"DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT GROWING OLD...!"

SOME PEOPLE DON'T GET THAT PRIVILEGE!
Amen to that brother.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts