end times upon us? Warning religious.

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Sep 6, 2017.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Interesting video about what the Bible says about the end times and things that are taking place this month. Interesting to note that the number 23 if the 2 is divided by the 3 the number is .6666666.

Am I saying go spend every last dime you have and do all that you ever wanted to do? Nope, but I am pointing out some strange things happening related to prophecy.
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h5kuDnOmcw[/ame]

It is interesting also it is 9-23. HMMMM 9-11. Check out the number 9 and its references.
    http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu9.php

2. allenr

allenr Member

C'mon Buster, you have to know that the catastrophes from the end of the world to a zombie revolution have been predicted on the Internet. It keep people coming to websites and that means mor advertising $ in direct placement ads and in hits per month that mean more data to be sold of the Internet Protocol Addresses of visitors.

At 75, I can sssure you that I heave seen such warnings long before the Internet existed. Remember the adage that ther is a sucker born every minute? Don't be one. L

Carl Crosby likes this.

3. buster40c

Whether there is anything to it I don't know, time will tell and the time is just weeks away. But in my 66 years I have come to believe what we are told is hogwash isn't always hogwash. I also realize those that say they are representing me and that I should believe them is probably more ludicrous to believe.

Day of the Zombies? We have that right now. Many people are as much as the walking dead. People are being entertained every way possible so they will not even think about what's really going on. I suppose the gun with the barrel twisted in a knot in front of the UN doesn't have any significance. Yeah right!

Was it Einstein that said "it is easier to fool someone then it is to convince them they have been fooled"? I have to think Einstein was speaking from his own discrediting many foolery.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  4. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Did someone mention Zombies.......

Facebook-20140705-120912.jpg

Jim

5. buster40c

^^^Ain't that the truth? The sheep are led to slaughter while they keep grazing like nothing is happening around them.

Texas has now outlawed cell phone use while driving. The fines are low enough I doubt it will make a noticeable difference.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  6. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

This one is saying the Sept. 23rd deal could be a Demonic Deception.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xo1gP5Q0CU[/ame]

7. buster40c

It could be just a huge spiritual awakening takes place. So even though nothing spectacular was outright visible then people might think again it was just another prediction that as usual was nothing.

Man is messing with to many things trying to play God and just like the tower of Babylon was destroyed so could this be a time of reckoning.

8. squirrelhunter

It's sort of weird though if something does happen because back in the 90s when I was a Supervisor down in Kentucky,a lady working for me said her Preacher was really into making predictions and at that point all of them had come true. He said Armageddon would start in 2,017 by somebody everyone knew,which very well could be Trump but the little fat guy in North Korea is well known too and so is Obama. I mentioned him because the person was suppose to be born around 1960 or '61 which he was and Trump and Kim are a lot older and younger. But time will tell.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  9. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Hey guys... From the KJV.

1st Thessalonians 5:2
    For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

Matthew 24:42
    Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Matthew 24:44
    Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the son of man cometh.

There's more but you probably get the idea.

The 'end' has been predicted more times that I can count thru the years that I've been living.
    If they keep at it finally someone might happen to hit it correct, maybe that time is now. :dunno:
    Better not bank on though as in don't stop paying your bills or max out your credit cards and such.

Oh, and stay away from the grape Kool-Aid.......

10. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I think that is one of the smartest laws that they can pass. If my cell phone rings while I am driving, I won't answer it until I come to a stop or pull over into a parking lot. The human mind can only carry one thought at a time and if you are driving, your being distracted with the cell phone. That is true even if you have hands free phone while driving in Ca.

Second part: I figure it this way...........when your number is up, then it is up. God will make that decision and he doesn't need any encouragement from me. I could get killed in a car wreck, standing on a street corner or just lying in bed. It's his decision.
    Hopefully he don't need me for a while and if/when I get there, I get a chance to explain some things.

Tommy

By the way- if I go to Hell, I am taking my jacket. I hear the climate is cooler than Az.

Stonebuster and Carl Crosby like this.
  11. buster40c

I am not even going to say the end will happen the 23rd but so many things are happening right now that I do believe we are going to experience some big change or event. According to scripture I don't think all prophecy has come about for the end times to happen on the 23rd 2017. But that isn't to say something major couldn't happen. It might even be a huge rise in consciousness revealing many truths that were hidden long ago. It could be the elite can't hide the truths anymore. I guarantee we have been held back from knowing even a speck of what has been known for centuries. Thousands of years ago people scrawled into rock things that we just found out about in the last 100 years.

12. havasu

havasu In the army now..

You guys are scaring me. Quit this now! :rolleyes:

13. squirrelhunter

BOOOOOO!!!! Bwahahahaha!!!

14. squirrelhunter

That's the best kind :D

15. squirrelhunter

Probably cooler than these dang Indiana Summers too :mad:.

16. buster40c

"Hopefully he don't need me for a while and if/when I get there, I get a chance to explain some things.

Tommy"

LOL I hope God has an open mind to listen to my explaining things to him. Tommy you crack me up with your sense of humor.

17. Carl Crosby

Carl Crosby Member

Tommy; Just remember who is in charge! He will come, or we will meet Him, but there will be no need to "explain some things" HE already knows us with perfect knowledge, and just may have a good laugh at our rationalization" "Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time!" Paraphrasing badly, but..."I do not believe in a God who would set up all kinds of rules just so He could punish us when we fail. I believe He loves us, and delights in our every effort to stand tall and approach him"... Dieter F. Uchtdorf

18. Frontiersman

Frontiersman Active Member

Well, we can always hope the end is near. I'm ready. The next world has to be better than this one.

rugertoter likes this.
  19. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

Lol. Provided one is headed in the right direction.

quirky likes this.
  20. RL Johnson

RL Johnson Active Member

And for those headed in the wrong direction it won’t be a change.

rugertoter and quirky like this.