El Paso and Dayton shootings.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Aug 4, 2019.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

The next few months could be very hot and I don't mean weather temps. The attention has to be taken away from the exposure of Deep State corruption being exposed by Trump's actions. Could be the poop is about to hit the fan.
    https://nationandstate.com/2019/08/...o-stay-out-of-el-paso-after-walmart-shooting/

No matter where you live it might be a good idea to refrain from being in gun free areas, public events or businesses that especially have have limited exits or access. Cowards tend to look for the safest places for themselves to get stupid and have more time to kill or wound more people. Be very observant of your surroundings.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  2. 67stingray

67stingray Member

Buster you are right, myself the only time I spend in gunfree zones is places I have no choice like having to do business in government offices, etc.. If a place doesn't allow firearms, the do not get my business, their loss - not mine.

3. RL Johnson

RL Johnson Active Member

The radical left believes that these terrorist actions is part of their social justice. There is no reasoning with them and that won’t stop until they destroy and unmake what our founding fathers created.

4. quirky

quirky Active Member

Buster, the Dayton shooting makes sense because he was a nut-job and they knew about it for over 10 years and on one ever did anything about it.

The border one smells, go and look up who that kids father is. You won't believe it.

Buster, they are coming for the guns. First they will ban the AR's then set it up to ban the other rifles, shot-guns and finally the handguns.

It's all a set-up Buster. And Trump will cave in on it.

5. Magnum.357

Magnum.357 Active Member

It is a sad situation with all of this senseless murders.
    I think more people should carry their guns in order to deter situations like this and show that they will not be a victim and if needed, use the tool for the right job.
    I think Buster is right, there are too many shootings on people unwilling to defend themselves from the cowards that take advantage of the weak. Too many people feel a strong need to depend on the police and their demoRAT leaders. Sheepdog watching over the sheep mentality.
    They're coming for our guns and they're getting stronger every time something like this happens. Children in schools are speaking of subjects such as this and are being trained to dislike and be afraid of guns and depend more and more on the government to help them. This is what makes them feel safe, open borders, liberal methods of lifestyle so long as high taxes are paid. What's next, free tuition, free gasoline, free health care? Why don't they just legalize marijuana? Maybe they should legalize crack cocaine while they are at it and tax that too. I'm surprised they haven't come up with Christianity is bad and we should embrace muslimhood.

6. buster40c

They already are going after Christianity and you just watch Christian forums and websites will be shut down.
    We all have heard about WalMart now having facial recognition cameras and WalMart has had in store cameras for theft for a long time. So where are the store videos/pictures of the El Paso rampage that lasted 20 long minutes?
    Like they say when you need a cop they are only 20 minutes away. I guess this rampage is proof of that. How many minutes passed before the WalMart manager called 911? This is about a fishy smelling set up rampage. Oh it was just a coincidence that Antifa said they would be causing all kinds of hell for El Paso and then this happened. Why did so few EMT and ambulances come to the scene?
    HMMM Trump just got his DNA testing required for border families showing these children aren't even related to the supposed parents. It has now been exposed that many children were bought or stolen by illegals because they heard families with children had better chances of getting into the US quicker. The far left had to do something to take the attention away from that Trump's DNA testing was proving what was going on at the border with these children.
    Americans better quit believing the far left border crap against Trump and wake up to the far left corruption with these children being used and abused.
    The far left is taking an insane bloody hatchet to this country to destroy it.
    Who are the real lunatics with the guns? It damn straight isn't the law abiding citizens. Believe this people, they are coming after the 2nd and the Constitution. If we even make it to the 2020 elections before it all crashes down then the elections will determine the fate of this country you can bet on that.
    The Demorat far left {Deep State} knows it is losing ground with the citizens. Trump is going to win with a landslide victory if they don't take him out or totally control this election. We are possibly going to experience the worst and most dangerous times this country has ever had happen in its history as a nation as we approach the 2020 elections.
    If you believe in prayer then you better be including the fate of this nation in them.

7. Magnum.357

Magnum.357 Active Member

If the demoRATS are behind something like this, they are the worst of humanity. This is at the cost of innocent lives.
    Who out there with a little insight is willing to expose the DemoRATS?
    The DemoRATS already control the media. Anything negative on them is pretty much nonexistent. Which reminds me, Republican radio is often ridiculed about the truth, the correct and well documented information on the demoRATS!

8. buster40c

https://www.cchrint.org/psychiatric-drugs/drug_warnings_on_violence/

It isn't the guns they should be going after but rather the psychotic drugs so many shooters were on. It seems the real cause of the violence could be the prescribed drugs.

The Dayton shooter, or should I say supposed shooter, supposedly has been dead for a long time according to what appears to be his own newspaper obituary from back in 2014 and it even mentions his sister as a surviving relative at the time.

Here is another oops by mass media. It seems a FOX news reporter started talking about another Wal Mart shooting. She realized as she read the report out loud that the time of the shooting hadn't even happened yet. No further comment as camera two focused on the other reporter. Gee that shooting for some reason didn't happen after that before it happened report oops.

People commented where are the WalMart in store camera videos. So what are they showing on mass media now? A man crawling under a table or some woman walking in an isle. Where are the videos of the shooting actually happening? If they really wanted to get the public behind more gun control then showing the horrifying videos of the shooting would probably do it. Where are the cell phone pics?

I guess as usual don't take what we see or hear as being the reality of what really happened. That's not saying it didn't happen but rather perhaps not as it was reported.

The reporting scripts for these shootings seem to be written by amateurs and just like Hollywood movies the story and actions don't fit reality. Such as the before it happened script.
    If we believe Hollywood can land an airliner loaded with passengers on main street of Vegas then we will accept just about anything.
    If most all mass media wasn't censored so greatly then the mass population might actually be able to hear or read what really happened. Perhaps expose what, if any, lies seem to have been told.
    I doubt a dead man did the shooting. I wonder did he vote in 2016?
    It isn't believe what you want to believe, it is believe what we want you to believe.

9. xratic

xratic New Member

What's a "gun free zone"?

10. buster40c

gun free zone is a business or area with the sign with a gun in a circle with a line drawn through it. Or the display of a 30.06 or 30.07 sign. Meaning no guns allowed or no open carry on the property.
    Schools, court houses, sporting events , especially post office property, hospitals, nursing homes, and a business that most of its business is from sale of alcohol are usually gun free zones. Gun Free zone meaning no guns allowed. When ever you have a gun on your person then be aware of gun free signs posted at the entrances.
    Gun free zone should be renamed sitting duck shooting practice area.
    Welcome to the forum.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  11. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

A "gun free zone" is a place where you are totally safe from being shot, or even shot at because the No Guns Allowed signs posted will force murderers to leave their guns at home anytime they go to a gun free zone.

However, a murderer with a baseball bat could do you in, nobody's thought to put up that sign ... yet.

Lol

phideaux likes this.
  12. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

" going after Christianity "
    Yep. Christ is seen as truth by many.... The left hates truth.

" these children aren't even related to the supposed parents "
    Shhh. No one is supposed to know that.... The left loves a good lie.

" Trump is going to win in a landslide victory "
    If he doesn't win by a landslide, this country could be done for.
    If about half of the people are still fooled by the absurd in your face lies coming from the left, we are likely toast IMO.

" If you believe in prayer "
    That's another thing. The left scoffs at prayer and will belittle anyone that suggests a prayer for the victims, or our nation.

phideaux likes this.
  13. buster40c

Democrat far right don't believe in prayer but just try and set up a prayer group in your home without having a church designation. See how quickly your prayer group could be ended.
    If there is nothing to prayer and it is only for fools then why are the far left so afraid of people doing mass prayer? Why is it for a church to have non profit IRS recognition then the church must not speak about politics?
    Separation of church and state some would say but the 1st Amendment says nothing about what citizens can do in church controlled by the government. But what can be expected when "separation of church and state" is not even in the 1st Amendment. In my opinion the government is totally trashing/rewriting the meaning of the 1st just like they have done and are still doing with the 2nd.

Here is something relating the shootings to political pushing/corruption for red flag laws to be passed nationwide. According to the GOA the Red Flag laws are a dangerous threat to 2nd Amendment as well as other Constitutional rights.

https://gunowners.org/action-alert-your-senators-need-to-hear-from-you/

14. buster40c

15. ifithitu

ifithitu Well-Known Member