Easter video

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Apr 2, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I never heard of this statue of Christ before and it is awesome. Talk about Christ looking over us this has got to be as good as a visual of that could be. No way could I do what the worker does at the end of video.
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/2BbsZXgXgZE

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Awesome !!!

Just watching , made my stomach queezy.

Jim

3. havasu

havasu In the army now..

No fricken way...

4. buster40c

My exact thoughts and wording. They couldn't put enough safety belts on me to overcome my mental fricken shut down.

5. havasu

havasu In the army now..

I recently watched a YouTube video on a worker climbing up a 600' antenna in order to change out the light bulb at the top. I damn near passed out!

6. buster40c

I used to operate a crane from about 80' up but I was surrounded with a cab. Once they were doing maintenance and we had both cranes immoveable because the cables were running from top crane I was in through the bottom crane beams. For break time I was told I would have to walk across the top crane beams to the other side of building to come down. The other side walls had the power lines on them which was like 600+ volts. Nope! I didn't come down for anything till my crane could move to the elevator to get down. Don't even ask me to stand on top of a ladder.
    AIR DOESN'T HAVE GRAB HANDLES!