Early Christmas shopping

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Nov 21, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Well I figured this would fit my early Christmas shopping for myself. Like they say the best Christmas present is the one you picked out for yourself.
    So many of the gun sites are sending out email fliers for CDNN and I checked out the flier. Now I have a Sig 40 cal P226 and I purchased another magazine. It comes with the plastic case, papers and such plus a holster included. The gun is a trade in said to be in very good condition. $399.99 Thank goodness it wasn't $400 or I might have passed on it. lol I dd a price search on this gun and most prices are all around $700 so I feel I got a really good price.

I have a Sig P226 in 9mm and I have wanted a P226 in 40 for quite some time. It will probably be next week when I receive it.
    Jingled the bells early.
    Well since CDNN is in Texas I will get the gun this Wednesday.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  2. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

I saw that too Buster. I really had to talk myself out of it! Got my sights set on a Ruger lc9s pro......

3. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,

I thought you said you had enough guns!! I know that was a lie cuz you can never have too many. Hope you enjoy it and get a chance to shoot it soon.

Tommy

YANK**************YANK************YANK!!!!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  4. buster40c

I think I will have to buy a locking metal cabinet for the rifles so I have more room in the safe for the handguns. I don't think I have room to get this Sig in there now.

5. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Uh oh! Buster, if you don't have room in the safe, that means you'll have to ship it to me! PM me and I'll send you my FFL's info......

6. buster40c

You don't want to read my PM to you about that.lol

7. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

ERLY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING huh?

I want to know if you have got my presents yet?

[​IMG]

Jim

8. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

9. buster40c

No I haven't received any early presents from you Jim. Did you send them COD?

10. RTAdmin

RTAdmin Administrator Administrator

I haven't got anything either. What's going on guys?

11. phideaux

Sorry guys,

Hey , I'm running low on funds this year....may go sign up for food stamps, and anything else I can get.....before Obummer leaves.;):D

Jim

12. buster40c

^^^Be sure and put your black face on and speak some foreign language.

13. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Just got a notification that my Lc9s shipped from cdnn. Should be here by the end of the week.

14. buster40c

Tracking said I was supposed to get today the other things I ordered when I ordered the gun. Fed EX dropped me in the dirty casing box. My gun is supposed to be at my LGS tomorrow. I am not holding my breath on that one happening either since Fed EX delivering it also.

15. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Since we have so many Santie Clauses on here, Jim, Savage and Buster, I would like to submit my list now so you guys can send me my presents and they arrive to me on time. Since I don't want the government to find out HOW MANY you guys are sending me, just e-mail me your phone #s and I will have the list right next to the telephone. Only thing I ask is PLEASE don't overspend. I am simple man of simple means.

Jim, instead of asking for food stamps, ask for ammo stamps. And don't forget to take your crying towel, play dough and stay in a safe place when you get the ammo. Also ask for a pony to carry all that ammo. I don't want you to hurt your back!!!

With many thanks to all my Santa's,

Tommy

16. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

So how about a few kimber 1911's?

17. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Savage,

You don't know how much that means to me for you to have such an open heart, not only during the holidays but for the rest of the year. If you have a REAL nice Kimber, I will accept it as a token of friendship and I will tell everyone at the range on how I got it. However your phone # will be safe with me. I only want one though as I am needy and not greedy.

This coming X-mas I will say a special prayer for you and yours and will have tears in my eyes as big as horse turds of love and appreciation.

Tommy

BTW-does that include ammo too? Jim is going for ammo stamps. :tiphat::thankyou: I wonder- are you yanking my leg????:gaah:

18. phideaux

I'm getting all of you guys a free one way ticket to the nut house of your choice.....

:nuts:

:cryinglaugh:

Jim

19. buster40c

Figures you offer what we already have. I know it's the thought that counts.

20. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

You guys just crack me up!