Double Standard

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by tater, Mar 11, 2013.

1. GerryM

GerryM New Member

Yep, typical of these people... preach one thing, but doesn't apply to them as they figure they are the "elite"... glad he got caught

2. ArizonaHeat

ArizonaHeat New Member

He says he did it to show how easy it is to buy a gun. Of course it's easy when you are a former astronaut and spouse of a former member of congress. If anyone can go in and walk out with a gun in a matter of minutes it should be you, Mr Kelly. That stunt proves nothing, except that you are an idiot and overpaid for a used AR that you are going to surrender to the police. If that is your plan, I will gladly sell you mine MR Kelly at an insane mark up of course.

3. mark

mark Member

Sure, buying a gun is easy. Why should it not be? We have an amendent that gives us that right.

4. ArizonaHeat

ArizonaHeat New Member

In a bizarre twist of irony this AR may soon make it back on to a licensed dealer's shelf. Last week the AZ House of Reps passed a bill that will allow LE agencies to sell seized and surrendered firearms to or thru ffl dealers. It's still in the AZ Senate but should pass their without complications. So this "experiment proved nothing and most likely won't take the gun out of circulation either... Awesome publicity stunt Mr Kelly.

5. hombre243

hombre243 New Member

Reread the article. : )

I was upset over this also until I learned that he did nothing wrong. He is not a straw purchaser. He said he is buying the gun and intends to give it to the local LE...Sheriff I believe. They can legally possess firearms. No law has been broken.

If a Marlin Forum member had not explained this to me I would have posted my dissent, but now I see it was just a blowhard (Gabby's husband) trying to make a point, and failing miserably.

The man has a right to be frustrated over his wife's injury, but he is wrong minded about how to go about making America safe. In fact, if someone did press charges and he was arrested, he could plead temp insanity and he would probably win. However, that would cause him to have to give up his guns that he and his wife own because of the mental health issue.

Now THAT would be funny no matter who says what.:)

6. FrogSwatter

FrogSwatter New Member

Why has Mr. Kelly not been charged with falsifying his paperwork yet? First he claimed he was going to give it to the PD, then he also siad he was going to sell it in another state. The only thing I see him proving is that someone in the political arena can do whatever and get away with it!!!:mad::mad::mad:

7. tater

tater New Member

Like GerryM said the "ELITE".
    But watch the guy in Denver get hung.

8. jrc

jrc New Member

9. tater

tater New Member

Cool Looks like the store owner pulled the plug. Good deal!!

Thanks for the link..