Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use a Pachmayr grip on their SR9? If so, how do you like it and can you post a pic with the grip installed?

Thanks, guys.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I do.

I have Pachmayr grips on all but a couple of my handguns.

My large size hands just need a little extra something to grab onto.

I have used Pachmayrs for 40 years now. And not because of brand loyalty. I have tried them all.. Talon, Hogue, etc and always went back to Pachmayr for comfort and fit.

Doc

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do.

I have Pachmayr grips on all but a couple of my handguns.

My large size hands just need a little extra something to grab onto.

I have used Pachmayrs for 40 years now. And not because of brand loyalty. I have tried them all.. Talon, Hogue, etc and always went back to Pachmayr for comfort and fit.

Doc
Sounds good, Doc. Any pics? ;)

·
Registered
411 Posts
As people here can attest, I take the worst pictures.

I did have one floating around though.

This is the first set of Pachmayrs I got. The first gun that I bought. I had others, but this is the first one I bought.

From a little old man in the back of his fish shop. I got the Security-Six, the case, the speedloaders, and a box of silver bullets for $150.

If you know the original grips, I hate that I have somehow lost them over the years, you know they are quite small. They would not due at all in my large hands. So the first thing I did was buy the Pachmayr grips.

This has remained to this day my favorite gun (hand or long), and as in another thread, if I absolutely must choose ONLY ONE to have, it would be this.

Doc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts