Ruger Talk Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
405 Posts
Wow, thanks for bringing this old thread back to life. I had forgotten all about it but now I can follow up and attempt to get things back on track...

When I ride with my Security-Six, I currently use a vertical shoulder holster that a local leather guy made. It is nothing fancy, but it does the job well (securing he revolver and staying conceled) as long as I wear a jacket, sweatshirt, or some other overshirt.

If I decide to carry my SR9E, I use a Vedder LightTuck Kydex IWB holster. Of course, to conceal it I have to wear an overgarment of some sort.

In the warmer months when I ride in just a tee shirt, I've been using my Smith and Wesson Chief's Special in either a pocket holster or an ankle holster.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the original topic since my last post back in 2017. I appreciate all of your suggestions and comments.

And although my rear doesn't get anything like the rear in the photo posted, I can tell you that Anti-Monkey Butt works well, especially on those long rides.:D
Well, your post was a good one to renew, because some wonder whether that would be an issue. One thing for sure, it's OK here in Wisconsin and perfectly legal to carry while on/in a motorcycle, automobile, ATV, UTV, bicycle, snowmobiles and even roller-blades.

·
Banned
405 Posts
The only reason you've survived at RugerTalk for as long as you have is because it appears that the moderator staff is asleep at the wheel.
Well Andy, boy, once again you neglect to admit YOUR perverted role in all the "goading" you do by innuendo. Which is sorta sick!
You most likely are not getting attention from your constant whining to "moderators", which is because they're fed up with your constant BS, and tears, and false whining about how you're not being treated nicely. And that's exactly how it was over on GlockTalk, when you would "poke the bear" and then cried like a four-year-old little girl to the mods there about how the bear growled at your sorry A$$. I told the moderators over there that I would not take your sh!t, as that's what they asked me to do, ignore your crap, because they knew what you were doing to provoke a fight. I said NO, so that's why I was removed from that site, because I would not back down to an A-hole. So, once again, you don't know diarrhea from good brown gravy.
You're on some "vindictive" pursuit and followed me onto this forum, where you were NEVER a member previously. Why did you come here? How about the truth for once in your miserable life?

21 - 22 of 22 Posts