Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I went out to my shed looking for an electrical box and dang if there wasn't a 18" piece of 1/2' PVC and the 1/2 to 3/4 adapter sitting right in front of me. I just had to take them into the house and put it together. I need make some darts for it now.
I know I have an old saw blade out there also. I might cut myself throwing them though.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I made 6 darts using stickies and panel nails. They hit with more force than I thought they would. I was shooting into a pillow covered with a towel and the darts were sticking in the pillow for sure. They hit with a definite thud. I wouldn't want to be hit by one. I set up an air freshener and from about 11 feet I hit it. I am going to add the laser and the dart holder. Need look in the shed for some pvc insulator tube.
I found out if I had the diameter to large then my cheeks sure took some recoil puff since the dart didn't go anywhere. Also be careful and take a deep breath before you put your mouth to the pipe. LOL I was careful not to do that.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stand the bg against the wall and take the picture. What do you make the darts from?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts