Disrespect all lives and history

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Mar 20, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

2. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,
    I am going to politely scold you on this. Both you and I are old geezers and we BOTH know that the Black Lives Matter, Wall Street Movement and the other rogue organizations don't give a dang about men who bravely put their lives on the line everyday. Whether they wear the uniform of a cop or military uniform, they just don't care. Their agenda is to get what they can without any sacrifice, sense of duty nor the willingness to work for it. Those monuments were erected to keep reminding us that freedom ain't free. They do what they want to because so many have made the ultimate sacrifice so they can have their freedoms. Freedom of speech is NOT putting graffiti on a grave marker, nor making noise during a military funeral while families stand and watch and mourn. You are trying to be politically correct in your comments and today, thanks to our POTUS & SCOTUS, that is no longer available. We both know the cost of freedom with some of us having lost brothers and sisters in arms. You and I and many on here are antiquated, dinosaurs with the thoughts still remaining in our heads that respect, morality and ethics still belong in our society. In our world, it does mean something and that's a pride we will carry to our grave. But for you to think that they even give a darn about us, well my dear friend, I am afraid you are badly mistaken.
    Written from the bottom of my heart,
    Your buddy always,

Tommy

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Oh I realize the cretins that did this had no care what so ever, not even enough to do what they did. IMO If they hadn't been told what to do and paid for doing it they wouldn't have even thought about doing it.