Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has Ruger ever had ammunition labeled with their name? If so anyone have any empty cases for sale?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Has Ruger ever had ammunition labeled with their name? If so anyone have any empty cases for sale?
Polycase made the line of Ruger ARX ammo a few years ago around the same time RIP ammo came out and everyone felt the need to make the "ultimate self defense" ammo.

I believe it was discontinued a few years ago, but you can still find it online.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Lord knows they should. SIG is making a pretty penny off their stuff, and Ruger certainly is big enough to "get into the game".

·
Registered
403 Posts
I do not know if ruger had ammo with ruger on the case headstamp .I know there was an ARX Ruger ammo not made by ruger themselves but a company known as poly case.case. Inceptor (formally PolyCase) Ammunition was founded on the idea of incorporating polymers into the components of ammunition. As their name suggests, their flagship product is polymer-cased ammo that weights significantly less than brass or nickel-cased rounds. PolyCase's currently available Inceptor line includes their self-defense ARX round, Firefly Tracer round and a standard Round Nose Point. All of PolyCase's projectiles are injection molded from a copper-polymer mix and are lighter than comparable lead rounds. Currently, PolyCase only produces pistol caliber ammo (.38 Special, ,380 Auto, 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, etc.) but rifle ammo is coming soon.

·
Banned
405 Posts
Getting BACK to the original question, I believe there was a small run of .22 rimfire ammunition made for Ruger. It sold out very quickly though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts