Democrats not attending inauguration

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tommycourt, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I find this deplorable that the Dems. that are not attending the inauguration and is disgraceful. When I was in the Army I may not have agreed or like my battery commander/battalion commander or any other officer however, I saluted them, because I was respecting the rank they carried. To me, Trump, like it or not, is OUR president for the next 4 years and the office should have the respect. Approximately half of them are from Commiefornia, and the rest of them are a majority of blacks. They all talk about uniting our country, but how can you do that if you do NOT attend a tradition that has gone on for 200+ years. I say if you voted Democrat and lost, then accept the loss and move on with legislation that would help unite our country. Obama stated hope and change and that's what we got - very little hope and a lot of change and not much for the good. Does commuting Pvt. Manning conviction of 35 yrs. help unite the country plus the other 1300+ commutations unite us? One teacher in Michigan is telling his students to NOT watch the inauguration. I hope he is not a Civics or Political Arts teacher. In my pea sized brain, we, as a country are on the verge of anarchy. I find this type of behavioral totally repulsive and inexcusable. :puker:

Tommy

P.S. You don't have to like the man however he deserves the respect he won in an election. At the very least, respect the office that he will hold for the next 4 years.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I think they should stay home permanently. All they do is screw everything up anyway. Reid, Pelosi, Boxer, Sharpton and several more Democrats are all disgusting excuses for representatives of the people. They only represent themselves and fattening their own wallets.

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

GOD , I can only hope that all of them ,
    Just walked into that SWAMP... just before it gets drained.

I can hope , cant I?

Jim

4. buster40c

^^I think Trump will have no problem telling them where to go.

5. JohnR

JohnR New Member

6. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

It's getting ridiculous. Trump is going to be president. And, if you're a citizen of the US, he's your president too!

7. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Well, I ain't attending the inauguration either. Too far, too expensive, and Donald didn't offer to pay my way.

8. phideaux

Excuses, excuses,

now tell us the real reason ya aint going..

Jim

9. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

From the Savage Guy,
    I am in total agreement!!!

Tommy___

10. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

OK. The whole hootenanny is a waste of time. The Big D and team should be moving in and getting ready to go, not playing games.

Still, if Donald had insisted, I would be on the platform with him. All of the "who's that geezer" questions would be a chuckle.

11. phideaux

^^^ translated= "I'm not a party guy, I'm a homebody"

Jim

12. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

WHO CARES if those delicate little snowflakes stay home and throw a tantrum...

Certainly NOT the President of these United States: Donald J. Trump

13. buster40c

Did anybody miss them?? Nah.

14. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Lots of women in DC today. Wonder how many are packing. (Can't use 'carrying', 'cause I don't want to know that.) Wonder how many of them have husbands/brothers/fathers who carry. Maybe an 'aha' in there somewhere.