Democrat debate is tonight

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tommycourt, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Well the dems are getting together for their big debate tonight, during most of the football season games. I would think the networks would be hesitant to broadcast the debate due to the games however they must feel that Hildebeast and Bernie are worth it. I truly think the networks are trying to protect the liars from spreading more doom and gloom however what do I know. Hildebeast's daughter is now out on the campaign trail and she has learned well from her parents on how to spread proproganda, or so the news says. So to the 3-4 people who tune in on the debate, it is not necessary to spread the news because I don't think anyone is interested. I am at the point that I don't care who wins the Republican side just as long as Hildebeast does NOT win the election!!! I wish Pat Paulsen (old timers will remember him) was still alive and running as he would get my vote. I am sooooooo tired of listening to her and her agenda. If she ever got elected then we would have to arm ourselves to the teeth to protect our civil liberties and life. End of continuous rant.

Tommy

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Both are losers to the max. Funny how supposedly many of the Democrats are not backing the beast but between these two losers I still bet she gets the nomination if she has to buy every vote and send fliers to every cemetery.
    When Bill was first running for president it was said most of Arkansas was supporting him. I called a distant relative from there that I didn't even know and I asked if that was true. he said heck no and most people there didn't even know how he got elected as governor. I dated a woman from there and she said the same thing.
    But just like back then the news media is now showing crowds of people supporting the hildebeast. Like I said she will win if she has to pay the vote counters to fudge the numbers.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016

3. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

She is only in it to sell access to the White House using backdoor donations to the Clinton Foundation. She could be the very first billionaire president unless Trump wins.

4. gunslinger669

gunslinger669 Active Member

Waste of air time and oxygen.

5. buster40c

I could only watch about 20 minutes before I agree with the above^^^^.
    A bunch of talk about racial problems but neglecting who started the surge of it in the recent years. Blaming racial problems is not the answer to minorities going to jail.
    Yep guns are the problem and no deer hunter needs an AK47. The NRA should be shut down for their supporting cause for gun violence. All support stricter gun controls. Yeah like the controls they have now have done anything to stop gun violence.

Stop drugs. Yeah the war on drugs has worked out swell so far. Again look for the main source of drug trafficking and they wouldn't have to look farther than the government.

Obama has brought our economy out of depression and has this country on the road to being great again and they would continue this pathway. Oh jeeze!

According to these nut job politicians everything really is the fault of the people not the government failing the people.

We need $15 minimum wage and even more government universal health care.

If this is what we have to look forward to leading this nation then we are so screwed.

6. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

What I think about watching her ...

Jim

7. gunslinger669

gunslinger669 Active Member

I think about how all the black helicopter, shadow government, tin foil conspiracies will actually come to exist.

8. havasu

havasu In the army now..

Hillary also wants all cops to carry Narcan next to their handguns, so they can jump right in and inject an Aids infected heroin user and attempt to save their lives in the event of an overdose. Ummm, don't we have Paramedics for this crap. Are the paramedics going to now carry a gun "just in case?"

9. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Can I take that as a NO vote...?

I dunno " What difference does it make"...

[​IMG]

Jim

10. buster40c

^^^^^^^^^That's one evil person. But she should fit right in with what's going on in government today. If Obama doesn't finish this country off then she will if she gets elected.