Cruz out Trump in

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by phideaux, May 3, 2016.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Okee dokee...

So I gotta decide ...

Do I go vote for Trump...not sure what he will do.

OR

Do I vote for Hitlery , by staying home, I know what she will do

:popcorn:

Jim

2. havasu

havasu In the army now..

I sure hope he goes all the way!

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

This really surprised me as I figured Trump wouldn't even be allowed the nomination. Even though they claim Trump has it sewed up I would not be surprised there was a tear in his new suit lining.
    I still think something will happen with Hillary and she could be bounced out of the running. For her to win President the vote would have to be rigged beyond imagination and I believe the DNC knows it. She would need votes from all 57 states to win.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Kasich also out...

ANYBODY...is better than Hillary...including Trump !!

Trump won the Pennsylvania Primary...and in a blue state to boot.

5. threetango

threetango Special Dance Instructor

Ponder this written by a guy named Pete Crittenden.

[​IMG]

6. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

^^scary.............

7. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

People are to dumbed down to even realize what would happen if Hillary gets elected. She gets to stack the supreme deck then our country will be totally hers. As far as Trump goes we can only hope he would be better than Hillary which shouldn't be hard to do but.............it still is politics.
    I really think the die hard Democrats will vote for Hillary no matter if she has a ball and chain on her ankle.

8. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I hope Hildebeast has a ball and chain on her ankle before the next election. She keeps stating she didn't know what was wrong with her e-mails as none were marked classified. To accept a government job you have certain training and criteria and not knowing which e-mail is yoga and which is federally classified shows complete incompetance. She put OUR lives and lives of the Americans in peril through her recklessness and laziness because she wanted her own server. Old Lame Brain had to know about the server because I cannot believe he did not receive any of her e-mails especially with Benghazi. Her entire career has been filled with lies, contempt and disregard for the laws of our country just for self gratification and the benefits she received for her foundation. Trump is our designated presidential nominee and I hear people say they won't vote for Trump. I am not a Trump fan but I will vote for him just to keep her out of the White House and changing the complextion of the Supreme Court. A SCOTUS appointed by Hildebeast will be one that will affect our country for the next 50 years. End of my continuing rant.................!

Tommy

9. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

My problem with The Donald is that he is a 1%er. Bad. At present he is apparently a maverick 1%er. Still bad, but better - if he stays that way. Hillary is - Hillary.

Hey, I voted for Dubya (front for Big Oil) twice because his opponent was worse. It'll actually be less of a strain to vote for The Donald. Hillary is afraid of an armed citizenry... I wonder why.